Archived Department transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think I made the right decision moving departments since I was a guest service tm, but I was expected to perform GSA tasks/duties (without the pay of course) so I moved to Electronics Brand. Thoughts? Advice for Electronics Brand?

If you setting new releases for mmb, yes. Salesfloor side electronics, you will be expected to zone one side for store by yourself. Get attachments & red cards. Helping a lot of guests.

Anything away from the front end is definitely a step up :) As far as advice, I'm certainly not the person to give that since I've never done it. As long as you maintain good zones, flex out the discontinued so it can sell before it goes clearance, and push red cards/service plans/attachments you'll do great.

I did a similar thing but the other way. I moved from hardlines to front end. It was the smartest move I think I made. I had to get away from my TL and how miserable he made me every day. as for my advice... make sure you make it a win win situation and for your TL to see you as a positive addition to your work center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back