Did I have stockholm syndrome?

Sounds like you worked in a store with a bunch of miserable, unhappy people that are still in charge and they took it out on everyone else. I wish you much success and happiness at your new job. Think of it as a nightmare that you finally were able to wake up from.. and some of the sh!+ they pulled off like the reasonable accommodation can still be brought up with the company and your state.

Sorry you had to go through that, glad that your new job is so much better. Congratulations on your new job and getting out of that miserable Target rat hole!

Sounds like you had a shit store. My Target sounds like your new company, other than the unrealistic sounding stuff for a large corporation chain store, but good on you for escaping your shitty store.

What large grocery retailer allows you to do all that stuff? I got friends in several large chain groceries, and want to see if their experience is the same. I know some of them are jealous of my situation and curious if ASANTS apply to their chain as well.

Sheesh. Your old store sounds miserable. Glad you got out. My store is fine for me. I work hard but not overly hard. I feel respected and don't have beef with anyone. I'm sure not everyone feels the same but that's my experience at my store.

Sheesh. Your old store sounds miserable. Glad you got out. My store is fine for me. I work hard but not overly hard. I feel respected and don't have beef with anyone. I'm sure not everyone feels the same but that's my experience at my store.
Same. Go in, do my job, leave. Plus I have very little contact with leadership, just the way I like it, lol.

Back