Did I Mention I Quit?

Fix It

Former Property Management Lizard
After 4 years as a PMT & PML I threw in the towel back in June for a technician position at another company. I’m still a bit sad to leave but I was thoroughly burned out, 2020 was rough and 2021 wasn’t much better 🤷🏻‍♂️. We’ll see where the future takes me!

I still lurk TBR so I’ll see ya around!

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member

Fix It

Former Property Management Lizard
What were some pros and cons of your position?
Pros: The ability to set my own workload (with in reason), set my own schedule for the most part, and how much I learned. I came to spot with an deep construction background and I had time to learn and practice trades I never thought I’d touch or find time to practice plus management experience. I can seriously go on for days about pros.

The cons: Vindictive management. Poor hiring expectations for a position requiring mechanical inclination WITH management experience. ETLs promoting to property/construction management because of metrics - I’m amazed at how many nightmares I’ve seen and heard about that don’t end up here.

Yeah, carrying around the ipad all day does make you sick 🙄
Heavy is the hand from carrying it from back of store to your bitch ass because something is unplugged or somebody didn’t flip a switch 90% of the time. Starbucksssssss