Archived Different Deals Online vs in-store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if they think just having the target app is enough to get the discounts lol. They’re like “they told me i need to have the app here it is I downloaded it” “did you add the offers to your list” “what?” :rolleyes:

Or if they think just having the target app is enough to get the discounts lol. They’re like “they told me i need to have the app here it is I downloaded it” “did you add the offers to your list” “what?” :rolleyes:
Omg hate when they do this. Or they’re like “is anything im buying on cartwheel” “I’m not sure” “you don’t know?” “There’s hundreds of deals that change weekly, so no.” “can you check” “I can’t be on my phone at work you can check if you want” *loud sigh* lol

these sorts of people piss me off. like lol, when you first download the app it tells you how Cartwheel works.

You are ignoring the markup. 8.88 is closer who what it actually costs.
Did you quote the wrong person? All I said was that people were ordering a lot at my store.

Deal is dead... somebody caught on.
Figured it would happen eventually, even though I called the CSC yesterday and was told nothing was wrong. They did suggest I call target.com, but somehow I doubt they would have said anything helpful.

The Router / Modem Setup I have was the same way at best buy , was for sale online, in store was normal price, I dont get companies either

You can if they are in store. If they are smart enough to actually ask for it, we will generally give it to them because it makes them they we will do good deals and they come back. Those deals are rare.

No, you cannot do a price match AND a Cartwheel offer, even if they are in store. It is one or the other.

If your ETLs are allowing that then they are not following the price match policy.

Because as much as we push cartwheel and target.com and SFS a lot of people still either don't know or not aware the difference. I have people who see the cartwheel signs (I put up save 20% on this product on cartwheel signs all over pets when i stock pets when I do ad, because I love f***ing with the pet store nearby. They hate us now because we undercut them.) and they don't want to do the effort to get the app to get the cheaper price.

My store gives the cartwheel discount if the guest mentions the signage. There's even a button on the register for it.

My local ad has soda 12 packs 4-4-$11. Online with instore pick up is 4-4-$8.88. So, let's pay a TM to pick the order *AND* sell it to the guest for 25% less.
We were price matching it all day yesterday, team members bought a ton of pop.

Did you quote the wrong person? All I said was that people were ordering a lot at my store.

Figured it would happen eventually, even though I called the CSC yesterday and was told nothing was wrong. They did suggest I call target.com, but somehow I doubt they would have said anything helpful.
Target.com once insisted to me that they don't ship items from the stores and that all orders are fulfilled by the DC.

Target.com once insisted to me that they don't ship items from the stores and that all orders are fulfilled by the DC.
Exactly. That's why I call the CSC to report any and all problems. The very first thing they do is verify that I work for Target, and they have a general understanding of our processes. It should be up to them to pass the info about any problems onto the appropriate team.

When guests use Cartwheel the target.com price shows up in the window when the scan the barcode. If the price at target.com is less we match it....and usually the item then is not also on cartwheel.

Now, if the item is lower priced on target.com...are we supposed to have the guest go into their Cartwheel app and see if Cartwheel is available and the remove it from Cartwheel?

I'm not about to make sure that every target.com price shown on Cartwheel is correct AND not on the Cartwheel app that day...and make the guest remove the deal from their phones.

Oh....I can see it now.....lower on-line price.....let's check to see if it is on Cartwheel.....oh..it is on Cartwheel......let's remove it from the Cartwheel app. So, now you want to buy this item......oh, you have a gift card and you've connected your RedCard to your Cartwheel barcode? Fine....now you have to go to remove your RedCard payment so that we can use your giftcard. Then, as cashier you realize that you have already scanned Cartwheel and the payment has gone through. So, now you have to go back to "fix a mistake" to make things work.........and now ten minutes later the guest has checked out. Phew! Good thing we checked for that price match on Cartwheel/target.com!

I say....MATCH THE DAMN PRICE!!

My store has the 4/$8.88 in store this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back