Archived Direct Depo - not sure if it did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"ve searched the older threads, and found the verbiage that was used to check for DD or paper check. My stub didn't seem to have that exact wording at all.... I have spot with a check number, but then it also has a spot with my account number. I can't get the stub to load here at home, so I'm going from memory. I'm hoping since it mentions my bank account number that means I did get in for DD.

Normally it wouldn't matter - but I work 9-5 on friday, and have to head out of town after work.... so i'm trying to plan my day. Sorta. As much as I can!

Thanks!

OK, got the stub to load.

So it says: Deposit #: xxxxx (which is my account number), then under that Check #: xxxxx

Those are on the top part.

The very bottom where I'd expect to see a copy of the check - is just blank.

Still waiting to see it.... checking today only because I bank at USAA and they say they release them the day before as a courtesy to their customers.

Which was interesting.... I think i'm switching another direct deposit I have at my CU to them to see if I get it a day early.

Oh well, regardless i'll have something tomorrow. Patience....

I ended up with a paper check, that then took me about 15 minutes to depo by phone because it kept saying it was blurry. Direct deposit cannot happen soon enough!!

I will just be thankful that we were safe on our drive to the hotel despite running late. There were 4 rollover crashes on the way. :(

I ended up with a paper check, that then took me about 15 minutes to depo by phone because it kept saying it was blurry. Direct deposit cannot happen soon enough!!

I will just be thankful that we were safe on our drive to the hotel despite running late. There were 4 rollover crashes on the way. :(

you have me laughing too hard. I still remember having to wait in line for a teller to depsoit my check on a friday when everyone else gets payed the lines sometimes had 10 to 20 people in them, it took about 30 minutes just to get to a teller. So don't stress when you can depo from you phone while someone else is driving.

you have me laughing too hard. I still remember having to wait in line for a teller to depsoit my check on a friday when everyone else gets payed the lines sometimes had 10 to 20 people in them, it took about 30 minutes just to get to a teller. So don't stress when you can depo from you phone while someone else is driving.
I detest having to go into the bank - but because I bank with USAA, and their only branch is in San Antonio Texas and I live on the east coast.... well, it would be a long drive!!

I was the one driving though, just me and the kids.

I still had to pack when I got off and the 15 minutes of dealing with the blurry picture mucked up my whole time schedule for the night. A couple of us mom's had planned on leaving my oldest kid sitting and running away for awhile, that just went out the window after dealing with the traffic, rain and accidents.

It was all good - we made it safely, I had money to pay for the hotel, the child finished in the top 20 of that group (only her second competition!), she had FUN, I got some great pictures (felt good to play with my camera again!!!). The check aspect was minor.... direct deposit would just have alleviated some stress of the evening.

Now to sort pictures and wish someone else would cook dinner... oh and lunch, i'm starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back