Archived Discontinued Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Blackhawk comes in will they do the checklanes and our "GC center" endcap near greeting cards?
As far as setting the actual planograms? I'm not sure. The checklanes reset two weeks ago. Workbench said to the POG but to leave the old cards flexed. You could interpret that as the vendor might be setting it, but I went ahead and set the POGs anyways to get it out the way and to make it easier to stock since it said some stores might not see the vendors until July.

Oh. How shitty. Classic vendor maneuver.
Omg you should have seen the look on my ETLs face when I told them they left 3-4 carts of trash for us. I think they made them take care of it but I'm not sure. We also have to go through and zero out inventory to an accurate number. No way that's happening.

Oh. How shitty. Classic vendor maneuver.
My iTunes vendor carries around his own labels for old discontinued DCPIs and likes to use those instead of getting someone to print the correct one. I'd rather print the correct one for him.o_O

Omg you should have seen the look on my ETLs face when I told them they left 3-4 carts of trash for us. I think they made them take care of it but I'm not sure. We also have to go through and zero out inventory to an accurate number. No way that's happening.
I've dumped most of mine already and zeroed them out because knowing my luck the vendor will come when I'm not around and no one else cares enough to do anything with or about the cards.

The just came in today. Seeing those GCs we've had forever go into boxes I was about to hug them lol
Did they bring the new cards with them or were they already sent to your store? I have yet to see ours and the DC keeps sending me old discontinued ones as of yesterday.

Did they bring the new cards with them or were they already sent to your store? I have yet to see ours and the DC keeps sending me old discontinued ones as of yesterday.
Brought their own. They said we will get shipments but a rep will be by once a month to help don't know what that means.

Ok so our MMB team put up all new fixtures & the gift cards came through receiving but they've been empty for 2 weeks. MMB thinks black hawk is going to come in & set it. Well electronics has been empty at least month & MMB & endcap by stationary are empty. Only gift cards in our store is at check lanes. BUT BUT everyone has to rush rush get sales planners & POGS done (starting for next week)

Ok so our MMB team put up all new fixtures & the gift cards came through receiving but they've been empty for 2 weeks. MMB thinks black hawk is going to come in & set it. Well electronics has been empty at least month & MMB & endcap by stationary are empty. Only gift cards in our store is at check lanes. BUT BUT everyone has to rush rush get sales planners & POGS done (starting for next week)
There's multiple places where corporate says store teams are responsible for stocking and setting gift cards, including in today's merch update.

There's multiple places where corporate says store teams are responsible for stocking and setting gift cards, including in today's merch update.
I told the MMB TM that & they read some early set notes said black hawk would. I reread it to them & told them they were supposed to use the old cards until the new ones came in but they say no. And they stupidly emptied pegs & tossed gift cards in box. Pisses me off because I'll probably have to help them.

BTW we just got a new TL and new ETL so nobody knows what to do. I'm in electronics & I know with them playing dumb I'll have to help (do it)

Gift card is an easy Attachments. Our team took the black hawk pallet & started pushing the cards for all areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back