Archived Discount Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to personally request one or do all new employees automatically receive one after X amount of time? It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since I started and I thought at orientation they said name tags and cards would take 2 weeks. I just ask because my temporary card I was given is already past the expiration date, and most cashiers at our store won't let you just give them your employee number to prevent abuse.

Talk to the people in HR/TSC. And that's idiotic that they won't let you just give them your employee number. You work with them. They know you're a team member. What kind of "abuse" would it be, really? Sheesh.

Well actually most of the employees don't know me yet since I'm new and work flow.

Usually the HR TM will write you up a new one if you haven't got your permanent one yet.
Shouldn't be a problem at all.
It should come with your first paycheck.

Oh well it definitely didn't come with my first paycheck

I gotta go buy a few groceries tomorrow, I'll make sure to stop by and ask about how long it will be and get another temp one then. Thanks for the info.

You are supposed to get a temporary one from your ETL-HR.

Your actual ones takes about 2 weeks and you will get with your check.

I did get a temporary one, and it already expired.

I never got it with my first check either.

However, I DID get it with my first check but someone put it in the wrong folder in guest services. I talked to HR today and they said it should definitely be in. I went back to guest services and they dug through the little check box a few times and found it misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back