Discount Number Changing

That is changing at a later date along with CVS employees who have the discount. I'm not sure how requesting a new card will work. My guess is TargetPayandBenefits.com.
If you really want to know right now I recommend calling the store, for the HR-ETL, you retired from and ask them about the discount. I also recommend letting the store know what store is closest to you by giving them the number. All URLs for each store have it at the end. Just make SURE it's four digits long by adding zeros to the beginning. Store 1 would actually be 0001 while store 111 would be 0111
I'll let a retiree team member know. I know 2 of them that retired and I know that shops often at Target.

Since it wasn’t mentioned before and someone may be wondering. If you request a physical print it will be sent through store mail of your home store in about 1-2 weeks from request so check with your HR Expert. It is NOT sent to address on file.

I’ve retired from Target and after reading the posts in this forum, I see it’s still the same ole same ole.
After receiving a card that has a upc on it, I contacted team member services 4 times. Everyone told me to go to the website and enter the info for a new card. The message is “invalid number”. I understand that my card number stays the same, but I need to know how to get the new card updated.
Has anyone, who is a retiree, been successful at linking this “new card” to my old tm number.
Please let me know.

I’ve retired from Target and after reading the posts in this forum, I see it’s still the same ole same ole.
After receiving a card that has a upc on it, I contacted team member services 4 times. Everyone told me to go to the website and enter the info for a new card. The message is “invalid number”. I understand that my card number stays the same, but I need to know how to get the new card updated.
Has anyone, who is a retiree, been successful at linking this “new card” to my old tm number.
Please let me know.
Sign in to Target.com. Go to settings, then go to About Me. Enter the numbers and letters under the barcode on your new card, not the old TM number. Should work. Good luck!😁

If I recall correctly, you need to drop the first 2 or 3 letters or numbers if manually typing. Been a while since I did it, but if typing the entire thing and it does not work, drop the first 2 or 3 digits/letters and give it a try again.

If I recall correctly, you need to drop the first 2 or 3 letters or numbers if manually typing. Been a while since I did it, but if typing the entire thing and it does not work, drop the first 2 or 3 digits/letters and give it a try again.
You have to drop the the first 3 letter or numbers. Key in the rest with the dashes. I was having issues and hr tried to help me but we kept getting invalid. It was a team member with the right answer.

Back