Archived Discount Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lik3wh0a

Team Member
Sorry for the dumb question but..Do our discounts include video games (GTA 5 coming out), consoles, and anything electronics?

That's what I thought...Another TM told me that it was for certain items only...Thanks though!

If you also drink Starbucks you can get a discount on 14.5% discount on a Starbucks giftcard and then 14.5% on whatever you drink with your redcard. You can also get discounts on restaurant gift cards although never buy a Target giftcard with your own debit/credit card and then use your discount with that giftcard. You can get fired for that.

So I can use a Starbucks gift card with my employee discount? I thought in order to get the discount we had to pay with either cash or the red card

So I can use a Starbucks gift card with my employee discount? I thought in order to get the discount we had to pay with either cash or the red card
If your store has a Starbux, you can use a SB giftcard (or even a gold card) or Target giftcard at an in-store SB & use your discount. As Dan said, you can also use your redcard & add your Rx reward card if you REALLY wanna stack up the discounts.

If your store has a Starbux, you can use a SB giftcard (or even a gold card) or Target giftcard at an in-store SB & use your discount. As Dan said, you can also use your redcard & add your Rx reward card if you REALLY wanna stack up the discounts.

That's awesome! Thanks for the info! :excited:

If you also drink Starbucks you can get a discount on 14.5% discount on a Starbucks giftcard and then 14.5% on whatever you drink with your redcard. You can also get discounts on restaurant gift cards although never buy a Target giftcard with your own debit/credit card and then use your discount with that giftcard. You can get fired for that.

Where are all the gift card located in stores?

There are some at the checklanes, and there may also be an endcap in electronics.

Where are all the gift card located in stores?
Food ones in mmb, spot gift cards all over store.

I think you could argue that if you're using the gift card as a budgeting tool (filling a card for the month or two weeks and using that to make meal purchases) then you should not be penalized for it. If you're filling a card every time right before you make a purchase, though, that's definitely a no-no.

I think you could argue that if you're using the gift card as a budgeting tool (filling a card for the month or two weeks and using that to make meal purchases) then you should not be penalized for it. If you're filling a card every time right before you make a purchase, though, that's definitely a no-no.

If you buy one using a Redcard or a Target CU Card, yes. But a TM using a giftcard to buy lunch with their discount every day will probably raise a red flag and if they go back and see someone purchase that giftcard with their own credit/debit card, they might take action.

If you buy one using a Redcard or a Target CU Card, yes. But a TM using a giftcard to buy lunch with their discount every day will probably raise a red flag and if they go back and see someone purchase that giftcard with their own credit/debit card, they might take action.

That's unfortunate. I guess it'll be cash for me, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back