Archived Do Beauty TM have to stand ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GSTL is like that. When a guest has the correct coupons and is stacking coupons, cartwheel, gift cards she tries to shut down the guest and will use statements like "We just don't do that." Makes us look bad. Not the guests fault that corporate puts out these offers at the same time there are manufacturer coupons out.

If I've got a really good deal, I won'tamake my purchase when that GSTL is working.

Haha yep think we’re the same person! I had a basket full of stuff today after my shift then saw who was working and nahhh I’ll wait until tomorrow.
I understand coup photocopies and our coup policies. But just denying coupons because “it’s against our policy” when it actually isn’t, then I’m stuck with a really mad guest (who I know is right), who is going to write a shitty review or submit a negative survey....ughhh

at the beauty table at your store the whole shift?
Do you find it fun? I could see how a lot of people would totally love that every shift.

I'm not outgoing enough, so it sounds like my idea of hell, personally.
It is especially when you are made to wear the horns and hold the pitchfork.

Its a weekend thing were they get people to sample the items so they will buy more. It works. Now that Ulta is repackaging old makeup more will come.

I have zero influence on the beauty section nor do I have any idea how it works. But if you guys are able to sample whatever you want....the L'oreal Lash Paradise is a great alternative to the Better Than Sex mascara. Sell that one!
There is 'better than sex' makeup? I embarassed myself by things you could eat the hair gelcaps that we just got in because I thought they were like sugarbear hair. (I am watching Bachelor again)

Only on weekends and when there is one more person. They take turns staffing the table.

If there is only one beauty person they should be filling the floor, servicing guest and filling outs.

View attachment 4548

View attachment 4549
Thats a thing of beauty. We have one that looks awesome to because we have one beauty peep who is spectacular at doing this. Best part, they 'borrow' a table from furniture to do the demo on and so they sell the makeup and the table too.

^^ my daughter swears by that mascara....says she can’t find anything that works as good. She hates the price point though.

Reactions: NPC
^^ my daughter swears by that mascara....says she can’t find anything that works as good. She hates the price point though.

L'oreal Lash Paradise. The packaging is even similar. :D look at me, sign me up for beauty team. Lol.

Only on weekends and when there is one more person. They take turns staffing the table.

If there is only one beauty person they should be filling the floor, servicing guest and filling outs.

View attachment 4548

View attachment 4549
Nice but the vendor would probably kill you if he saw you borrowing his cart at my store. Our sample vendors work 5 days a week and those carts are locked up to all to them. We just have 4 cosmetics specific TMs a day, 2 opening 2 closing. All they do is push repacks of cosmetics and zone.

My GSTL is like that. When a guest has the correct coupons and is stacking coupons, cartwheel, gift cards she tries to shut down the guest and will use statements like "We just don't do that." Makes us look bad. Not the guests fault that corporate puts out these offers at the same time there are manufacturer coupons out.

If I've got a really good deal, I won'tamake my purchase when that GSTL is working.
If the GSTL is doing that, they are violating policy. The whole purpose of that is to sell product. If he/she has issue with that its ETL discretion. If I caught that I would be calling LOD privately about it. The only way to get out of the slump is sales, and THAT is blocking sales.

Nice but the vendor would probably kill you if he saw you borrowing his cart at my store. Our sample vendors work 5 days a week and those carts are locked up to all to them. We just have 4 cosmetics specific TMs a day, 2 opening 2 closing. All they do is push repacks of cosmetics and zone.
You have vendor carts? I was under the impression that Corporate said no to any vendor demos but our own, because we had a wine demo that ETL-AP allowed and I mentioned in the huddle and its got horror looks and comments from the rest of the ETLs.

Clearly you aren’t a top beauty TM then right??

Lmao, shit, there goes my beauty cred.

*on walkie* "Beauty, come in"

Me: :(

Remember when vajazzling was a thing?
pics-of-vajazzling-designs.jpg

Very much so, I get all of my supplies from goochie. Only designer names for me.

Wait I finally thought of a better name for it. "Balljizzling!"

the table is hell, in my opinions. the shift feels never ending when you have the table, specially since the products that they give us to sample (at least at my store) are not very guest interactive. we have had to sample body washes and shampoos. nobody can try that at the table. It is much better when I can actually sample make up.

Also, the few times when I do have free samples,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back