Archived Do NOT text me

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a TM I really don't care if I'm texted or not. The ETL OPs and my TL have my number and text me if they want me to pick up a shift, my TL will text me any plans or things she wants me to do if she's not there. I honestly like that she does that since it lets me know if there's anything in particular she needs me to do if she won't be there to tell me herself. The TPS texts me on occasion asking me to merch protect certain areas. I probably wouldn't join a GroupMe but texts are fine

I don't mind them either but I hope you punch correct.

I'm not a TL (yet) but I know we have a GroupMe chat that my STL wants to add me to and I've expressed before that I have no desire to be in texting contact with leadership from work outside of work. Like you, I don't believe in taking work home with me and I definitely don't need to be buzzed about 'plans for tomorrow' or really ANYTHING work related, outside of work. I know they text each other and group-chat each other outside of work and I'm just like ???????????????????????? is THAT important?
I wouldn't mind a GroupMe as long as you don't use that app already. You could just turn off all notifications and never look at it outside of work.

It's not really possible to do that with text messages.

I get 25 percent with sprint, I'd double check with sprint again
The Sprint discount depends on how old your plan is. With some really old plans, it is a straight 25% off all services. With some older plans it was 25% off the data plan. There was a plan a few years ago where no discounts were allowed at all. And the current plans that you can get today only give you a flat $5 discount.

The Sprint discount depends on how old your plan is. With some really old plans, it is a straight 25% off all services. With some older plans it was 25% off the data plan. There was a plan a few years ago where no discounts were allowed at all. And the current plans that you can get today only give you a flat $5 discount.

I've been with them for 8 yrs and switched my plan a few times and still get the 25 percent so I have no idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back