Archived Does anybody else get stuck closing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not the only one opposing the OP.

Apparently medical situations get people out of closing certain times of the week? I gotta try this in two weeks for the homecoming parties at my college.

Before mytime, I had 4 tms in electronics and 1 floater. All of my guys closed at least one night a week and the floater would take care of the 7th close and I would take an open. The rest were mids and or opens. If they needed more hours they were so flexible and crossed trained they made up the rest of their set amount of hours via the sf, br, plano, you name it they did it. Now one guy does a majority of closes, another opens and the other two work maybe 1 or 2 shifts in the department. Stinks...

I'm hoping to take more control of that soon.

Before mytime, I had 4 tms in electronics and 1 floater. All of my guys closed at least one night a week and the floater would take care of the 7th close and I would take an open. The rest were mids and or opens. If they needed more hours they were so flexible and crossed trained they made up the rest of their set amount of hours via the sf, br, plano, you name it they did it. Now one guy does a majority of closes, another opens and the other two work maybe 1 or 2 shifts in the department. Stinks...

I'm hoping to take more control of that soon.
You had a great schedule for your team. Then, my time takes it away. The same thing happened at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back