Archived Does anybody work at a store with a female AP/TPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a male APTL at my store, but the grocery store has an awesome female undercover LP. She gets at least one app every four hour shift.

Our undercover is a woman and our STL was previously an ETLAP before her promotion.

Last edited:
Nice, we have a five person AP team as well including our etl. Another store in my district is a risk 9, that's the highest I have ever seen at Target.

Two etl aps
Edit one APTL (40)
Three aps (120 hours)
Six TPS (240 hours)
Damn I'd love resources like that..

Nice, we have a five person AP team as well including our etl. Another store in my district is a risk 9, that's the highest I have ever seen at Target.

Two etl aps
Edit one APTL (40)
Three aps (120 hours)
Six TPS (240 hours)
Holy shitttt. We only have 3 people. Etl ap, aps and tps.

We've got our APS, 2 TPS, and ETL-AP and all this time I thought that was a big team.

For me , I've got an APTL with 40 hours, and I split the 40 TPS hours with another guy 30/10. (He's got a full time day job, 10 hours is just for pocket money.)

We used to have a female etl so before she left. And our ap was female before she went to tl. And we did have another ap lady.. all were savage

Two etl aps
Edit one APTL (40)
Three aps (120 hours)
Six TPS (240 hours)
The extra ETL is based on store needs. Some stores choose to use that spot for something non-AP, such as additional salesfloor ETL.

Without giving my store away, we are around that level but we have 4 APS and more TPS hours. At those levels Senior AP leadership has more flexibility in giving stores more or less resources, so not every risk 9 will have the same amount of hours. Risk 10 stores are very rare, only 8 or 9 of them in the entire company. They also do around $100 million in sales and are crazy to work in.

The extra ETL is based on store needs. Some stores choose to use that spot for something non-AP, such as additional salesfloor ETL.

Without giving my store away, we are around that level but we have 4 APS and more TPS hours. At those levels Senior AP leadership has more flexibility in giving stores more or less resources, so not every risk 9 will have the same amount of hours. Risk 10 stores are very rare, only 8 or 9 of them in the entire company. They also do around $100 million in sales and are crazy to work in.

Yeah I figure an ap10 is a war zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back