Archived does anyone know if there's an issue if you're closing registers and working cash office next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate having to because of the short turnaround, but technically they can steal and no one would notice unless they suspect and use cameras. do they have any official policies?

I did plenty of 'clopens' from GSA to CO the next morning & there was never an issue.
A friend in AP said there are plenty of fail-safes that could catch a thief.
And there are LOTS of cameras.

Clopens with the open being CO are very common at my store.

It's probably better not to do it, but it's not that big of a deal. If anything happened, it would be discovered by CSA and/or AP.

i always send an FYI email to ap when I get my schedule on weeks it happens to me. I would rather be on the safe side then to have them think I am stealing anything.

If you were intentionally scheduling yourself that way & AP noticed shortages during those dates you counted, yeah.....

stl says there's no best practice. etl just will "try" to adjust the suggested schedule.

yes, in the policies online do state that for best practice, do not have GSAs working as cashier, then doing cash office next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back