Archived Does anyone's store ever enforce a late policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd be gone in my store NCNS is an instant coaching it would have been elevated enough times to be a term. lateness is much harder at my store basically callouts and being late is only done every 2 week period and you need several coachings till the first CCA after that CCA though it would lead to a term in about a month if the lateness doesn't change. But you build up to that first CCA it would take like 2 months and they could be late every single day during that period. TMs under 90 days it can go quicker but lateness isn't nearly as addresses as ncns or callouts in my store.

Yeah I also think there is a difference between I am late and calling ahead and showing up when you feel like it.

Late people save us payroll so I wonder if that is why stores are so compassionate towards the late.

Hahahahaaa if you are late for an electronics shift or call out of an electronics shift you will get ROASTED at my store. We also don't take too kindly to cashiers who call out a lot because we have to go up for backup more. I do believe if it happens a lot the LOD will have a sit-down with you.
I've only ever been late once. It was last winter and the car I had at the time SUCKED in cold weather and I thought I had to jump start it. I told the LOD and he didn't care haha

If they like you, they'll look the other way until other tms complain. If they dislike you, they'll find a reason to get of you.

Call offs are huge at my store. Late isn't much of a problem.
This backroom closer has a habit of showing up late but he and this other guy are the only backroom TM's who are able to close so they just hang on to him. They do that if a department is short staffed

They are starting to crack down at my store now. I am a HR TM and TLs/ETLs have started asking me to pull attendance reports.

They are starting to crack down at my store now. I am a HR TM and TLs/ETLs have started asking me to pull attendance reports.

You too!? Yeah we had to get every single tms report for last month. No wonder I got so many HR hours this week LOL

I've only ever been late outside the 5-min grace period once, and that was because I was stuck in an inescapable traffic jam. Since traffic was at a standstill, I called the store and let the LOD know what was going on.

This is new Target, come in when you want and leave whenever you want.

As long as you don't add hours, that is.

I don't know how they do it without going crazy.

Sex and drugs, obviously.

I have never been late for work to hurt me. I have maybe only been late once in my entire time at target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back