Does Corporate or Management REALLY Spy in here?

The answer isn't no, but it isn't yes. Does that make sense? I highly doubt Target is doing some kind of undercover investigation here, but there have been HQ employees posting on here before.

Must be true if Static Sun posts on here

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Loved to use the onion grinder machine also at Costco. 12 huge corn/blueberry muffins, a chicken and a cheap lunch with Mrs. Captain. Living on the edge.

Why are you turning the sentence around? It's food, obviously. It's on a pizza, obviously. Thus it's food in it's entirety. It is not, however classic textbook pizza cheese. NY, NJ, and Chicago use real pizza cheese, not surrogate cheese.

The "cliqueish" culture in our store has gotten much much worse, you're not imagining. When they post those "we care" messages from upper management it totally pisses me off. Can they really be that clueless what their store leaders are up to? I hope they are reading this thread and I hope they bring back a truely anonymous best team survey very soon. We've had whole teams request transfer from our store. It's disgusting... stop pandering to us. If you really care show it: let us have the hours we've always had, remove these horrible leaders, and let us make these stores great #NotAnEmployerOfChoice

The "cliqueish" culture in our store has gotten much much worse, you're not imagining. When they post those "we care" messages from upper management it totally pisses me off. Can they really be that clueless what their store leaders are up to? I hope they are reading this thread and I hope they bring back a truely anonymous best team survey very soon. We've had whole teams request transfer from our store. It's disgusting... stop pandering to us. If you really care show it: let us have the hours we've always had, remove these horrible leaders, and let us make these stores great #NotAnEmployerOfChoice
they do know and they do not care

Of course they do and I’m sure they think it’s hilarious. Some probably sympathize with us but know there ain’t a damn thing they can do to help us.

THIS! Fuck the cliques and drama, Not just my store but others too.

I'm not personally close with anyone at my store and that's by design. They've never been to my house and know very little about my personal life.
I find that actually sad. All of my life I've made friends with coworkers at different companies. I've seen many marriages happen as well when people met their mates at work.

Target is so very weird in that it is actually PALPABLE how they discourage any kind of interaction except under the Spot. Even then just conversing with each other is stopped by my store.

I'm leaving Target. I'd be 6 years in fine February.

It wasn't always like that. We got a new ETL on guest services and that "person" is just the stupidest individual I've ever encountered.

That "person" doesn't seem to know that we "underlings", with many years at Target, talk to each other. We are ALL getting ready to ditch the hell hole that it's become.

While it's not important to you, and that is respected, many of us WANT to have friendships with our coworkers.

After retiring and decease of my spouse, I went to Target because I thought I'd make friends and not be so alone.

Thank you for listening.

I find that actually sad. All of my life I've made friends with coworkers at different companies. I've seen many marriages happen as well when people met their mates at work.

Target is so very weird in that it is actually PALPABLE how they discourage any kind of interaction except under the Spot. Even then just conversing with each other is stopped by my store.

It wasn't always like that. We got a new ETL on guest services and that "person" is just the stupidest individual I've ever encountered.

That "person" doesn't seem to know that we "underlings", with many years at Target, talk to each other. We are ALL getting ready to ditch the hell hole that it's become.

While it's not important to you, and that is respected, many of us WANT to have friendships with our coworkers.

After retiring and decease of my spouse, I went to Target because I thought I'd make friends and not be so alone.

Thank you for listening.
Sorry for your loss.

Blurring the lines between work and leisure is bad on so many levels. What if while out your friend has a few too many and reaches a hand down your partner's pants? If no mingling, easy to resolve. If you have to work next to that person 12 hours later, its going to bleed over in your professional relationship and how you interact.

Quarrels and fundamental differences in belief between friends and family are nastier than work differences. If the dividing line goes down there will be tears and snarles and other inappropriate worker interactions.

Thank you for listening.
Sorry for your loss. I can understand your feelings in your situation.

For me, not being outside friends with coworkers is not sad at all. I have all the friends I need (which, frankly, is not many, I'm a family-oriented person), and most of the people I work with are much much younger. There are three fellow TMs that I enjoy talking to, one in my department and two in different areas. We are all at different points in our lives so the opportunity to get together outside of work has never really come up, and with the pandemic, ain't no one stepping in my house, lol. It sucks but it is what it is.

At my previous job I had a few friends over the years that I hung out with, they were at my house often, but at this point in my life it's just not what I need. Some people are more social than others.

Last edited:
The answer isn't no, but it isn't yes. Does that make sense? I highly doubt Target is doing some kind of undercover investigation here, but there have been HQ employees posting on here before.
Target does is as do a lot of other retail establishments.
Sorry for your loss. I can understand your feelings in your situation.

For me, not being outside friends with coworkers is not sad at all. I have all the friends I need (which, frankly, is not many, I'm a family-oriented person), and most of the people I work with are much much younger. There are three fellow TMs that I enjoy talking to, one in my department and two in different areas. We are all at different points in our lives so the opportunity to get together outside of work has never really come up, and with the pandemic, ain't no one stepping in my house, lol. It sucks but it is what it is.

At my previous job I had a few friends over the years that I hung out with, they were at my house often, but at this point in my life it's just not what I need. Some people are more social than others.
Thank you.

I went to Target almost 6 years ago in hopes of making new friends and earning a few dollars and the discount.

What I've found is dozens of people scared to death to talk to each other.

The Target I work at is anything but friendly.

I don't know who trained the leaders in that store but it's like walking into the most unfriendly environment you can even imagine.

As said, I'm 63 years old and have worked for gigantic corporations.

I've NEVER seen this idiocy.

I've seen people written up and fired in a heartbeat for absolutely nothing after many years of service.

I try to live each day hoping Target finally fires the C that had caused all of this

Back