Archived Does HQ read this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is suggested to read up on spot social media policy. Don't post on fb about spot or your coworkers there, like others have stated. Lay low & do your job. At least here, you are in safe place, provided that you "keep" out certain details about your store in your posts.

Ohh if only I wasn't a total fxcking idiot and thought about all that when I did work for spot. :)

It is suggested to read up on spot social media policy. Don't post on fb about spot or your coworkers there, like others have stated. Lay low & do your job. At least here, you are in safe place, provided that you "keep" out certain details about your store in your posts.

In everything I post, I never mention names or anything. Never any SHE or HE's. Just a lot of this one person blah blah

Hey, spot can't make you read stuff. Al least, you got a better job.

And I'm damned proud of it. I actually miss working at spot, the whole being talking to was just the straw that broke the camel's back. And getting 40+hr/wk at current job, now that was just a fluke.

i know for sure my LOG knows about the site, told him a few of the things i heard about on here, like wifi coming to the store two month's before it was installed, comes to me and says "How'd you know about that? I didnt even know, what did you read it on THAT SITE?" or many other examples.

i know for sure my LOG knows about the site, told him a few of the things i heard about on here, like wifi coming to the store two month's before it was installed, comes to me and says "How'd you know about that? I didnt even know, what did you read it on THAT SITE?" or many other examples.

This^
I like it when there is an spot issue mentioned here & "urgent message", comes up the same day fixing it.

This^
I like it when there is an spot issue mentioned here & "urgent message", comes up the same day fixing it.

Shame it doesn't happen a lot more often.
There are people here who have brilliant ideas that would (in the long run) save Spot money, make the process more efficient and improve the lives of the employees but none of those have showed up.

Shame it doesn't happen a lot more often.
There are people here who have brilliant ideas that would (in the long run) save Spot money, make the process more efficient and improve the lives of the employees but none of those have showed up.

There are people in the stores that don't come to this site that also have brilliant ideas. But Spot doesn't listen to them either.

I gave this web address to my DTL awhile ago. Don't know if said DTL has come here, but DTL has the opportunity.
Also, when I've heard things here I've sometimes questioned LODs at my store to learn about things. There are times when I've learned things here that my store mgmt doesn't even know about.

Perfect example:LODs knew NOTHING about the "checkless Redcard apps" that were supposed to start in early November. My GSTLs knew, but not the LODs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back