Archived Does target cover transitioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
does anyone know if our insurance covers transitioning like male to female ? I ask because my partner of 3 years has decided he wants to transition . Or does anyone have any information or whatever on this topic ? Please no smart ass comments or judgments

You need to talk directly to a health insurance rep tho you can also look thru your 'book of exclusions' sent out by your insurance carrier after you enrolled.

Jesus. Target can’t provide decent dental. Transitioning, you must be joking.

Last edited:
Jesus. Target can’t provide decent dental. Transitioning, you must be joking.
I have great dental with target 90% coverage on just about everything and free cleaning etc

does anyone know if our insurance covers transitioning like male to female ? I ask because my partner of 3 years has decided he wants to transition . Or does anyone have any information or whatever on this topic ? Please no smart ass comments or judgments

Certain things may or may not be covered based on your state and particular plan. You need to discuss this directly with the physician's office (NOT Spot) as they can query the insurance company directly - this will avoid any potential HIPA-related issues at Spot. We have an extremely diverse group of TMs at my location - always freaks out the tourists from the Southern states. teehee

Seriously - speak with your doctor about this NOT Spot. The physician's office will query the insurance company directly to maintain confidentiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back