Target's Not Ready for Easter.

As of now my store has 11 open shifts this week all Front of Store except 1 Fullfillment.

I wonder how many Style, GM, etc. there are too.

How’s fulfillment going for your stores? My store thought it was a good idea to only have 3 people at a time for opu and SFS. Only time same get a new team member is when one is going home. We are drowning.
Team leaders at my store calling all day on walkie for anyone flex trained to hop in flex. I work drive up we are not doing much better. We’ve been calling for help a lot this week. I’m dreading working Saturday.

In my experience Target is rarely if ever ready for anything. Instead of being proactive and getting ahead of a problem, it always seems to be cut hours, ignore what everyone knows is coming and then drive everyone over the edge trying to get caught up after everything hits the fan. And Spot never seems to learn from the experience. What a system!🙄

Are posted shifts generated automatically?

What's the point of posting two Service Advocate shifts if they overlap two hours?

Do your stores generally sell out of the Easter candy? When does it go clearance?
As of a couple of days ago we still had lot.

I have noticed it is selling out but a lot of it is going to OPUs which makes the pulls really high.

I noticed our store has someone pull them and then they sit in three-tiers for days on end.

Do your stores generally sell out of the Easter candy? When does it go clearance?
Noticed our supply of Easter candy has sold down a lot in the last week. Didn't notice today even though I walked through that area a few times.
Goes clearance on Monday. Can't remember if it starts at 15 or 30, but candy is usually less discounted than the other stuff.

Noticed our supply of Easter candy has sold down a lot in the last week. Didn't notice today even though I walked through that area a few times.
Goes clearance on Monday. Can't remember if it starts at 15 or 30, but candy is usually less discounted than the other stuff.
It's candy that we always have so much of. When they're ready to start reset they'll just qmos it instead of keep handling it.

It's candy that we always have so much of. When they're ready to start reset they'll just qmos it instead of keep handling it.
I live in a state that has a pretty high obesity rate, so maybe that's why we have so little candy left? (That 's not meant to be sarcastic or mean. Just referencing a fact of life here.) After making my comment a few days ago, I noticed yesterday that there are some empty shelves now where we had Easter candy and the shelves with stock still on them are definitely not full. The chocolate kinds always go really fast on clearance; other kinds not so much, but we salvage it.

Don't they leave the extra in the break room? Hate to see waste. There are some heavy hitters around here who drive 30-40 miles to go to an enormous buffet place. $30.00 or close for all the fried shit you can hold. 12,000 calories later not to mention the thousands of milligrams of sodium. not healthy.

I live in a state that has a pretty high obesity rate, so maybe that's why we have so little candy left? (That 's not meant to be sarcastic or mean. Just referencing a fact of life here.) After making my comment a few days ago, I noticed yesterday that there are some empty shelves now where we had Easter candy and the shelves with stock still on them are definitely not full. The chocolate kinds always go really fast on clearance; other kinds not so much, but we salvage it.
I saw Easter candy at the dc before christmas how are they not ready?

I saw Easter candy at the dc before christmas how are they not ready?
How are who or what not ready? If you mean the empty shelves, they're empty because they were full of candy that's sold. So much candy it's crazy. We're flexing in other Easter stuff there (probably cleared out the back room of all of it yesterday) in anticipation of everything going clearance on Monday.

Back