Answered Does target drug test in NY?

I’ve just received a job offer as a Style Consultant and I’m currently looking at an Accurate Background contract regarding drug testing. i’ve been doing research and everyone says that they’ll only drug test if they feel like they need to (you’ve been in an accident, got hurt on the job, etc.) and that they don’t drug test anymore. i JUST recently quit but i know i wouldn’t pass it. am i good?

For initial job offers Spot no longer drug tests except for certain positions like AP, pharmacy (CVS) & maybe leadership positions.
This may be dependent on the state you applied.
If you've had an accident/injured on the job, then they WILL drug test you.

Did you seek medical attention?
If you didn't they may not but would still have you fill out an incident report.

Peeps at my store only got drug tested if they sought treatment.
When several TMs got termed after failing drug tests, many stopped reporting injuries for fear of losing their jobs.

Did you seek medical attention?
If you didn't they may not but would still have you fill out an incident report.

Peeps at my store only got drug tested if they sought treatment.
When several TMs got termed after failing drug tests, many stopped reporting injuries for fear of losing their jobs.
I got hurt and didn't get tested. I reported it but when I left that night I was undecided about medical care, made up my mind the next day to see a doctor. Since I wasn't immediately seeking care I wasn't sent for drug testing. (Did get fussed at though for not having the male TM helping me lift the heavy object chest high. Wouldn't have been a problem except that the one solid display item ended up being two separate unsecured pieces.)

I had a minor injury years ago, treated at an emergency center. A cut. I was tested for the Ganja. Captain was clean (perhaps a bit too much caffeine.) Also tested after the offer.

Back