Does Target have an intranet

Yammer is kind of like this, but ETLs and PML are the only ones with access. And HRTLs.
Can confirm that Yammer is the closest thing to that. I'm really surprised they haven't rolled it out to TLs and above. Then again, I have a feeling that they don't want 1800+ stores worth of TLs to have the ability to blow up HQ with their grievances.

I'll say this - I don't think HQ likes me having it. Because I bug the 💩 out of them until they fix my problem.

No like I would too LMAO. myDay survey " Hey team we're listening! Send us your comments!"

everyone: "please add defecting"

myDay Team: " We heard you! We are adding themes to myDay!!!"
I'm in my early 30s and myday is making me feel old. What tf was wrong with mywork or whatever it was called? It had most of the features you needed. Auditing, defecting, backstocking, etc. Why make a whole new app for it now???

And on that note they got on us about moving to UKG or whatever the app was called, and now are saying, "USE MYDAY!"

Because then they don't have to approve shift-swapping for it to go through. Which seems great for us but it feels like laziness on their part.

Last edited:
I'm in my early 30s and myday is making me feel old. What tf was wrong with mywork or whatever it was called? It had most of the features you needed. Auditing, defecting, backstocking, etc. Why make a whole new app for it now???

And on that note they got on us about moving to UKG or whatever the app was called, and now are saying, "USE MYDAY!"

Because then they don't have to approve shift-swapping for it to go through. Which seems great for us but it feels like laziness on their part.
Target wants everyday tasks to be all in one app so there isn’t much toggling. Before you’d have to use myWork, Move, Audit, MPM…

Back