Archived Does you BRTM's have to follow dress code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drop product from the ladder as well if I know it's not gonna break (pillows, paper).

BRTMs at my store tend to just drop the boxes down to another BRTM at the foot of the ladder. Typically happens with massive diaper pulls

Some people at my store and I'm not saying what department they work in but I'm just saying some people who are totally not me have also been known to just drop the product down from halfway up the ladder depending on what it is.

You have people to catch boxes? I drop stuff all the time, sorry blankets and diapers are not going to break. And those tables you put up in the top location are coming down the fast way since I am not tall enough to control it.

Our backroom team has to wear red/khaki with almost no exceptions. Our overnight team is allowed shorts and our truck unloaders are allowed wife beaters during the unload but they have to put red shirts back on once that is completed.

I love the old leather holsters. We still have a few hanging around and they are hoarded jealoulsy (they'll pry my black leather holster from my cold dead hands...or when PDAs get phased out).

You have people to catch boxes? I drop stuff all the time, sorry blankets and diapers are not going to break. And those tables you put up in the top location are coming down the fast way since I am not tall enough to control it.

It's only for very large diaper batches because the boxes break open all the time

If you get the right angle you can actually slide the diapers down the ladder and they land perfectly. Works about 30% of the time.

I work the br and wear red and khaki but I bring a grey under armor hoodie that I wear over it and just take it off if I am running out to the floor. I asked our ETL one day if I could and he didnt care as long as I didnt wear it to the floor while on the clock.

I guess my store is really lax then. After we finish pulling the autos, we push them. I wear a black hoodie on the floor and even a hat. I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back