Archived dollar spot going salesfloor

Status
Not open for further replies.

consume

凸(-_-)凸
Has anyone else heard this garbage about the salesfloor being responsible for dollar spot as well?

Last edited:
It was in the transition notes....I can't wait to see how long the train wreck goes on before they give it back to the front...

Sorry to hear that! It was indeed in the transition notes, but ultimately it's at the store's discretion. My store (thankfully) decided not to play it that way.

Sorry to hear that! It was indeed in the transition notes, but ultimately it's at the store's discretion. My store (thankfully) decided not to play it that way.
My srGSTL won't butt out either. Whether the store is down with that I have no clue. But it helped get the dozen carts of repush and three pallets out of our hands.

I wish salesfloor took care of our Dollar Spot. It's been up to the front to take care of it......so it always looks like total garbage. I think a salesfloor TM would do a better job.

Salesfloor better not take my zone away. I wanna see them do 5 carts of go backs in 30 minutes :C

I wish salesfloor took care of our Dollar Spot. It's been up to the front to take care of it......so it always looks like total garbage. I think a salesfloor TM would do a better job.
ASANTS -- but I do a kickass job of zoning BP/DS!

They should create a Dollar Spot Brand Attendant position. Lol I have so many good ideas for Target ;)

They should create a Dollar Spot Brand Attendant position. Lol I have so many good ideas for Target ;)
They actually did.

At my store, there is a ge, 2gstls, 3gsa, (and technically a fatl) 6ish leadership positions at the check lanes.

For salesfloor a sfetl, 2sltl, 3hltl,
my PA (and the pa is only over pfresh, the three gsas assist their whole area), and vml (new)

You could fit about 20 checklane areas in the entire salesfloor.

They only have cartwheel and dollar spot (plus registers).

They can't use any checklane hours specifically for dollar spot rather than adding more to hours..

I get maybe 8 hours a not sure how many days, and you just know that's the first person that will have to go for back up

Back when my store had hours, we had a cashier who would work every weekday under the Zone workcenter solely for the purpose of maintaining One Spot.

Also, it's Brand Team Member, not Brand Attendant. BAs only exist in high-risk stores and are responsible for tasks that are normally handled by cart attendants (such as cleaning the restrooms, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back