Dress Code for off day shopping in store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read the employee handbook, about not wearing political shirts in store, and am forced to look at BLM masks while working.
Can I wear political shirts while off the clock, shopping in store on my off day?

And before I get a bunch of troglodytish comments, il remind you Abe Lincoln and the Republicans abolished Slavery, while the Confederacy (Democrats) fought to keep them. Democrats created, funded, and supported the KKK, and Jim Crow Laws, hell even Malcolm X said, "Don't trust the white liberal!"
Seeing Soo many African Americans proclaim themselves democrats, is moronic.

I've read the employee handbook, about not wearing political shirts in store, and am forced to look at BLM masks while working.
Can I wear political shirts while off the clock, shopping in store on my off day?
ill have what he's having. idk why you had to add the little democrat rant near the end. if you wanna talk politics go to the politics thread.

And before I get a bunch of troglodytish comments, il remind you Abe Lincoln and the Republicans abolished Slavery, while the Confederacy (Democrats) fought to keep them. Democrats created, funded, and supported the KKK, and Jim Crow Laws, hell even Malcolm X said, "Don't trust the white liberal!"
Seeing Soo many African Americans proclaim themselves democrats, is moronic.
Bla bla bla.......jake, is that you?

Times change, political parties change. The Republicans and Democrats of old bear no resemblance to the parties of today.

BLM as an organization has its issues, but the core message is important. As others have explained elsewhere, saying that Black Lives Matter does not take away from other lives mattering. It has to be said because throughout history and to this very day, there are those that believe that (and behave like) black lives DON'T matter.

Times change, political parties change. The Republicans and Democrats of old bear no resemblance to the parties of today.

BLM as an organization has its issues, but the core message is important. As others have explained elsewhere, saying that Black Lives Matter does not take away from other lives mattering. It has to be said because throughout history and to this very day, there are those that believe that (and behave like) black lives DON'T matter.
When 16% of the population cause 78% of total crime, it's justified

Ignorant Troglodytes think the parties switched, THEY DID NOT.
two seats in the house changed parties.
Your just either ignorant of FACTS or deflecting.

The original question has been answered.
Everything else goes in politics thread.
Locked.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back