Archived Dress Code for some ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit homophobic, eh?

tHSxndK.gif

my store was pretty laid back. as long as it was in the "redish" family it was alright to wear.

Plaid that's 25% red or less? Sure! Maroon? Go for it! Logos of all sorts? Totally overlooked! Pink? Yup. Peach? Cute! Black hoodie over your red? Nobody seems to care!
Wearing shorts and not a cart attendant? Coached! Non khaki butt-covers? Go home!
It's annoying. I wish they would just enforce actual shades of red and no logos. Years ago I was told that I couldn't wear a red shirt with a simple white snowflake pattern on less than 25% of the shirt. Now people get away with anything shirt-wise.

It's funny you bring this up. I've seen Cashiers wear Soccer slides ( no backs have velcro on the top) sometimes you wear them around the pool. Anyways..... It's a huge huge no no at Target but of course some people get by with it now if I wore it my butt would be pulled into the office so quickly my head would be spinning. We have also been told we cannot wear capri's but naturally some people get by with it. The other week some one got yelled at for wearing a hat saying you can't wear that on the clock ( I've seen people wear hats on the clock) and no they weren't starbucks people or cafe people. My store is so messed up.....

My store allows ladies to wear capris in the summer . Although, I don't really understand how they could be cooler cause they aren't that much shorter than pants. However, who am I to judge. I do know that some guys kept saying how it wasn't right that the females can wear capris etc. The etl log said well we never told you ( men) that you couldn't wear them and laughed. About a week later a flow team member showed up in capris. I guess he had cut off a pair of pants and hemmed them up. The look on the etl/log face was priceless.

It is shorts when I am overnight, however the humidity in my store has actually come up as a "cause for concern" for food safety reasons, and the no air on overnight is brrrrutttal.. It is either shorts, or a bloody mess.

Some of the female cashiers at our store wear graphic tees that have a shade of red as the main color, but normally not too close to 'true red'. There was a cashier who would wear a graphic tee that was off-red and had a giant picture of Marilyn Monroe on it that was very shiny. I'm not sure if she was ever spoken to about it, but I saw her wearing it several times. But the dress code definitely seems less strict for the front end at my store. I'm assuming because the leadership expects the GSTLs to handle that and they don't while on the sales floor they will say something to you.

My store is super laid back on the dress code policy I think. They encourage khakis but if you have no clean khakis (Like if you were called in unexpectedly), they'll allow you to wear solid color pants. Red shirt is a must, but I've seen many wearing plaid or maroon/almost purple. One of our ETLs often wears a maroon cardigan. I personally wear a very red cardigan and some form of graphic tee or tank underneath with khaki pants or capris depending on the weather. I've never been given any hassle, most of the ETLs enjoy the shirts I wear.

Used to be red :D
I wish people were more thoughtful about footwear. I see a lot of flimsy sneaker-like shoes. Makes me cringe for dem tozez if a pallet takes a bad hop

Ballet flats that every female ETL wears, and all of them when they have LOD shifts are constantly taking them off cause their feet hurt.. They protect you from nothing, they make your bunions worse(you know which ETL you are) and I sick of seeing your fucking feet and you can't walk much less have to run if needed. I have watched some of you trip, walk out of your shoes and trip over them, you broke a toe when you bumped that pallet. Bitches let me give you some advice. Leave the ballet flats at home and get some sneakers or work shoes something that protects and supports your feet so I don't have to see or hear about it.. K? K.

I wear proper shoes, and my feet don't hurt so quit your bitching and keep up!

Ballet flats that every female ETL wears, and all of them when they have LOD shifts are constantly taking them off cause their feet hurt.. They protect you from nothing, they make your bunions worse(you know which ETL you are) and I sick of seeing your fucking feet and you can't walk much less have to run if needed. I have watched some of you trip, walk out of your shoes and trip over them, you broke a toe when you bumped that pallet. Bitches let me give you some advice. Leave the ballet flats at home and get some sneakers or work shoes something that protects and supports your feet so I don't have to see or hear about it.. K? K.

I wear proper shoes, and my feet don't hurt so quit your bitching and keep up!

I asked one of our female ETLs why she and the other ETLs were always wearing flats because it makes no sense to me. She said it was required for ETLS....they aren't allowed to wear sneakers.

I asked one of our female ETLs why she and the other ETLs were always wearing flats because it makes no sense to me. She said it was required for ETLS....they aren't allowed to wear sneakers.

Then wear some real shoes not these slippers that are dangerous. And I have always been one to skirt rules that are just bullshit and this one is bullshit.. And I am not sorry but the protection and health of my body parts aka feet is a little more important than looking cute.

I got away with wearing a maroon shirt with bulldog wearing a derby hat on his head! the ETL and GSTL thought it was cute! and the guests got a good laugh too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back