Archived Drinking in the Fitting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
We frequently find empty bottles of wine in the restrooms and fitting rooms (the small ones that usually come 4 to a pack). We've also found the pack (all 4 bottles empty) in the women's restroom.

Hell, I caught a TM stashing bottles of whiskey in the Fitting Room during her shift, and they didn't even talk to her about it...

I stashed a 30-pak away in the backroom walk-in fridge (during the days of non-refridgerated beer at TARGET) until the end of my shift hours later, then took it to the front to pay for it after clocking out.

Hell, I caught a TM stashing bottles of whiskey in the Fitting Room during her shift, and they didn't even talk to her about it...
Was she drinking it or trying to steal it, or just putting it aside for purchase while off the clock? Putting stuff you intend to buy later at the fitting room seems to be a time honored tradition just about everywhere.

Was she drinking it or trying to steal it, or just putting it aside for purchase while off the clock? Putting stuff you intend to buy later at the fitting room seems to be a time honored tradition just about everywhere.

We don't sell alcohol, so she either brought it from home or bought it elsewhere on a break.
And she was absolutely drinking it.

We don't sell alcohol, so she either brought it from home or bought it elsewhere on a break.
And she was absolutely drinking it.
We had a seasonal hire years ago at another retailer who was always showing up drunk as a skunk, and making a lot of trips to the restroom. Turned out she was hiding the bottle in her pantyhose...🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back