Archived Drive Up Jackets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
So my store requires the Drive Up TM to wear the Drive Up Jacket and take the umbrella out with us EVERY time we have a Drive Up. Is this normal? We are reaching temperatures of 95+ on a daily basis and that jacket is awful to wear when going out there. Who do I talk to about potentially fixing that? I don't get paid enough to die of heat stroke waiting for a car that said they were here and is nowhere to be found.

Hey,
So my store requires the Drive Up TM to wear the Drive Up Jacket and take the umbrella out with us EVERY time we have a Drive Up. Is this normal? We are reaching temperatures of 95+ on a daily basis and that jacket is awful to wear when going out there. Who do I talk to about potentially fixing that? I don't get paid enough to die of heat stroke waiting for a car that said they were here and is nowhere to be found.
Side note, they have to be inside the geo fence in order to select they are here (as long as their location service are turned on) so if you notice it’s frequent have HQ adjust your geo fence. We were the first store in my group to get it so we had the HQ team here training us and they tested our fence for us.

Wtf the jacket I can kinda see not really but the umbrella too 😂😂😂😂 all the guests are probably like what the hell

But I think they should make drive up t-shirts and the letters should be reflective

I've had guests tell me "Oh I didn't order an umbrella..."

Ours kept getting stolen by former TMs.

We have one XS parka and one M windbreaker.

Our umbrellas are broken. We use some from the lost and found bucket.

I have one sitting in my closet

The ETLs stole a bunch. I'm one of the only female S.A. that will willingly run DRU... so one of ours may have gone missing so i know that I always have a clean one my size... What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no?

Ours kept getting stolen by former TMs.

We have one XS parka and one M windbreaker.

Our umbrellas are broken. We use some from the lost and found bucket.

We have at least one windbreaker in each size M-2x... No one at our store that would be doing DRU is a 2X. We have two parkas and i can't remember the sizes.

We have a medium, an XL and a 2x. The medium one is stinky because that’s the one everyone wears lol

We have a medium, an XL and a 2x. The medium one is stinky because that’s the one everyone wears lol
All of ours smell SOOO bad. It seems to be that anyone who is slightly cold or doesn’t feel like wearing red grabs them and wears them for their shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back