Archived Drowning in Consumables???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started in Consumables with like virtually little training and I've pushed from truck and created 1 to 1 fills of outrageous sizes for my areas and I can't seem to get caught up??? Like I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've mainly also while stocking today started working on tweaking capacities to be more accurate along with floor counts. Any tips or tricks/suggestions so that eventually I'm not trying to pull over 1,000 eaches each day and not enough time to push it.

So I started in Consumables with like virtually little training and I've pushed from truck and created 1 to 1 fills of outrageous sizes for my areas and I can't seem to get caught up??? Like I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've mainly also while stocking today started working on tweaking capacities to be more accurate along with floor counts. Any tips or tricks/suggestions so that eventually I'm not trying to pull over 1,000 eaches each day and not enough time to push it.
Instead of one for one batch , you should start purging the Backroom first , and fix your sfq as you push . Once you completed that you could start with one for one , and if that doesn’t fill all your out , do an exf and if nothing comes in the exf batch do an audit after you’ve come clean and only if you are 💯% sure that you don’t have it.

Instead of one for one batch , you should start purging the Backroom first , and fix your sfq as you push . Once you completed that you could start with one for one , and if that doesn’t fill all your out , do an exf and if nothing comes in the exf batch do an audit after you’ve come clean and only if you are 💯% sure that you don’t have it.
What do you mean by purging? Sorry I feel really dumb, like I was killing it in Flex but I've had little proper guidance it feels like, and just get told to do the one for one batches unless they want me pushing another part of grocery instead that came in the truck

What do you mean by purging? Sorry I feel really dumb, like I was killing it in Flex but I've had little proper guidance it feels like, and just get told to do the one for one batches unless they want me pushing another part of grocery instead that came in the truck
Meaning you go to your aisle in the backstoom and you locu ( audit) everything and push it to the floor and bring back the remaining backstock and start brand by using BEST ( barcode facing forward , efficiency low and tight, sto-logic put the same dpci together , and no more than 3 dpci per Waco) . You should be doing that before one for one batches . If your one for one is over 150 dpci with over 2000 or more eaches most likely that was never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back