Archived Dumb things done by tm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder how she got hired in the first place.

I don't know she's on final so fingers crossed she'll get a stellar promotion to guest soonish because I'm tired of call off last week I had one almost everynight...banked lots of payroll though

Sure, a call in needs to go through a manager who is on the clock but I honestly don't mind coworkers having my phone #.

[video=youtube;2tma-zFkDEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tma-zFkDEY[/video]

Not at my store but it is an amusing clip I found a few years ago. I assume he and the AP TM that let this video leak(no pun intended) out onto the internet were fired.

O....M....G.... I think I would have died if this happened.

LOL.

Yeah, that was a nice little oops.

It's kind of slow at first, but the part where the water knocks him off of the ladder is absolutely classic.

Out of curiosity, do Target stores not have a main turnoff for the sprinklers?

Just in case something like that happens?

It's part of the fire code to have sprinkler riser shutoffs afaik. He should have called the sft or lod right away. I love when he kicks the pile of pallets because he knows he's as good as fired.

I just don't get some people get hires. in my few years with the company I have heard of at least 2 brand new TMs that No-call no-showed or called out their first 3 shifts needless to say out HR called them and told them there was no need to show up for them to show up for their fourth or any other shift after that.

Then there was this group of cashiers a few years ago that would callout almost every weekend for a couple months and give the excuse "oh I didn't see I was scheduled today". During that time the only cashier that would show up for all their shifts on the weekends was this middle-aged middle eastern TM yet our one GSTL(who is no longer with the company) would always complain about his broken English or him doing things a little slower. Every time I heard her talking about it when I was back-up cashiering I always felt like saying back to her "at least he shows up for his d*** job unlike the rest of your team." Those cashiers were also freed from their positions. We seem to have had a similar problem with cashiers over the last couple months.

And then there was that one TL(who is no longer with the company) that would disappear during closing shifts and would push off his work on other TLs/Tms during his day shifts. Don't even get me started on him...

I dunno, allot of our recent hires would have a hard time dialing your phone number let alone finding out what it is. Amazes me too because Target should be able to get all kinds of decent help right now.

For once I will not complain about the other Softlines Tl this ones all me
So I grab my walkie and say "Lod this is Tl Softlines and I'm...." right here is where I noticed I was on three and said out loud to myself I'm on three and switched to one to announce my lunch...my stl was behind me and thanked me for switching back to the right channel...blonde

I dunno, allot of our recent hires would have a hard time dialing your phone number let alone finding out what it is. Amazes me too because Target should be able to get all kinds of decent help right now.

recent applicant showed up for the interview with an icee - not a good impression.
another had a cell phone on their ear for the entire interview - another poor impression.

I would like to know where the good applicants are hiding --- hello?

recent applicant showed up for the interview with an icee - not a good impression.
another had a cell phone on their ear for the entire interview - another poor impression.

Well, I know where you could find one, but they didn't want me. :nah:

Oh and I bet I could even manage to figure out that you should turn off the water.

As opposed to letting it gush all over the backroom.

For once I will not complain about the other Softlines Tl this ones all me
So I grab my walkie and say "Lod this is Tl Softlines and I'm...." right here is where I noticed I was on three and said out loud to myself I'm on three and switched to one to announce my lunch...my stl was behind me and thanked me for switching back to the right channel...blonde

I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many times I've called for backup at the checklanes on the backroom channel because I didn't realize I never went back to the main channel after talking to the backroom. If I listen real hard I can hear them snickering at me every time I do it.

I had an interviewee the other day who came into my office and layed back in his chair and had his arms crossed the entire interview answering very shortly....few months back had one that's phone rang and actually answered it putting his index finger up at me (as in wait just a minute)....talk about horrible impressions!!

My question is out of brand would be, is that call more important than this interview? Srtl, it hasn't happen to me yet. But, I would love do it.

I'd be embarrassed to tell you how many times I've called for backup at the checklanes on the backroom channel because I didn't realize I never went back to the main channel after talking to the backroom. If I listen real hard I can hear them snickering at me every time I do it.

The reason why we are probably snickering is because there is a one in a million chance of getting one of us backroom TM's to be a back up cashier. We don't interact with the public and we quite like it that way lol.

The reason why we are probably snickering is because there is a one in a million chance of getting one of us backroom TM's to be a back up cashier. We don't interact with the public and we quite like it that way lol.

One of our BR TM's was called up to the front last year.....then sent back after 2 transactions. :D

Oh the horrible interviews....

One guy was high on pot. Funny interview, but no hire.

Had a couple who were a bit drunk, another was hung over.

One lady had her arms crossed the whole time and started to make demands on her days off and pay before I had a chance to ask a question.

Best one was the poor kid who had his grandma in the interview with him. I would ask a question and before the kid could even think grandma was getting after him "The man asked you a question. Answer him!". :laugh2:

Oh the horrible interviews....

One guy was high on pot. Funny interview, but no hire.

Had a couple who were a bit drunk, another was hung over.

One lady had her arms crossed the whole time and started to make demands on her days off and pay before I had a chance to ask a question.

Best one was the poor kid who had his grandma in the interview with him. I would ask a question and before the kid could even think grandma was getting after him "The man asked you a question. Answer him!". :laugh2:

We had some guy show up for his interview wearing these freaky glowing contact lenses. His explanation was that he had worked at a haunted house the night before and didn't feel like taking them out. I am still having nightmares about him!

We had some guy show up for his interview wearing these freaky glowing contact lenses. His explanation was that he had worked at a haunted house the night before and didn't feel like taking them out. I am still having nightmares about him!

At least he didn't still have blood on his clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back