Archived Dumb things done by tm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the other Tl of Softlines saw me taking down some of the missoni signs and asked me why I was taking them down. I told her it was because we sold out and she replied no we didn't she backstocked jackets and hates because she couldn't find a location for it...apparently the giant signs saying missoni weren't a big enough hint...

When I was backstocking a couple nights ago we got some Missoni softlines in backstock. Someone needs to tell them NO Missoni is to come to back stock. I took it back to the floor. It was announced at the huddle today to not send any back.

we do not backstock hanging softlines product. just shoes/basics. it's not allowed at our store. is that the same for others?
we are also not allowed to backstock streetdated items (other than mmb). if it comes out that day, all of it has to be put out somewhere.

we do not backstock hanging softlines product. just shoes/basics. it's not allowed at our store. is that the same for others?
we are also not allowed to backstock streetdated items (other than mmb). if it comes out that day, all of it has to be put out somewhere.

Hanging softlines backstock is a no no at my store as well

When we get a lot of product we are allowed to backstock for a week two max then all the product is pulled and pushed to the floor

My Softlines team also does all our own presentation work to I walk in and see a girls endcap in boys I touched based with the other team lead she told me she had and extra pog for girls so she set it in boys...after walking the reset I found no she set a boys endcap in girls and a girls endcap in boys...I guess for some girls gray black and army print is the way to go but really a boy is going to wear a zebra print hat and pink gloves?

Guest to SLTL: "Do you know where the televisions are?"
SLTL to me: *blank stare*
Me to guest: "Oh the TVs? They're over in that corner of the store"

Seriously, she was in her late 20s and she didn't know what a "television" was???

Asking me how the weather was outside last night around 8pm last night when it had been raining for a good 5 hours by that point lol. (I was a cart attendant)

Today I walk in after a nice weekend off to find the other Tl Softlines set 3 tables for me....
1 was in the wrong spot because the table were it was supposed to go seamed to full so now I have cardigans with two locations great
1 we only had 20% of the product
1 wasn't finished because she didn't have time to finish it she left it for a tm that was closing...so I found and empty table and a tub of stuff with my name on it...

Ps she's been working for target for 18 years

Call box goes off
TM "I got that call box"
Call box goes to second request
LOD "TM are you still on your way to the call box?"
TM "Yes, already here"
Call box goes to third request
LOD "TM Did you clear the call box?"
TM "Yes...I verbally cleared the call box over the walkie"
Whole salesfloor team "WTF"

[video=youtube;2tma-zFkDEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tma-zFkDEY[/video]

Not at my store but it is an amusing clip I found a few years ago. I assume he and the AP TM that let this video leak(no pun intended) out onto the internet were fired.

And this is partly why the sprinkler heads are now above the lift height of the Crown in new stores....

Well, that one could have been worse...

[video=youtube;JVRjLErrAFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRjLErrAFQ[/video]

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite genres of videos on YouTube ... I just can't get enough forklift accident videos :)

Yesterday a tm calls my person phone number that she got from someone who left target for another store the convo went like this..
Tm: hey TL I'm not coming in today
Tl: where did you get my number
Tm: old produce guy
Tl: ok make sure to call the store please don't give my number to anyone else
Tm: but I told you isn't that good enough?
Tl: no you have to tell the Lod
Tm: why can't you?!
Tl: it's your responsibility too please call the store why can't you make it in?
Tm: party
Tl:....

Oh and the best part is she didn't call the store and now I have to change my number because my entire team now has it....yay....

Promote her to guest. Then she'll have PLENTY of time to party....just no money.

I wonder that about so many of my cashiers they might as well call me "wonder" woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back