Archived eHR isn't working for me--at home or at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course, another "eHR sucks and I can't access it" post.

I haven't ever been able to access eHR at home even with IE, it just does this:
s6qikw.png

But, now, at work, whenever I try to log in to it, the screen loads like its going to the eHR landing page, but ends up going back into the log in. It happens on every computer at work. And trust me, I've tried every computer.

I need to request time off for next month and though I know I can't access MAX at home, it'd be cool if could just access eHR.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? It's been going on for almost 2 weeks and ti's really aggravating.

And, I'm sorry if this is a repeated topic.

change your password...I went through about a month of that at work...nobody could figure it out. Then I decided to call in and change my password and viola, it worked. Now, we've noticed in our store that you have to change every couple of months under certain circumstances

We have to change our password every 90 days. I swear they do that just to keep us using those extra brain cells for remembering what passwords we've used so we don't use them to remember that they are screwing us over again.

I am having the same issue and I need to do a punch correction. Looks like ill have to call the help desk Monday....<sigh>

I've had that happen to me at least twice in the past 6 months. It always seems to happen when it's about time to change the password anyway. And,yeah, all you have to do is call on that phone by the computer and have it reset. It doesn't take long at all. But it is a pain.

Its wonky but it does eventually work. Functionality is limited to certain things (401k/ benefit updates, paycheck viewing) I have never been able to access schedule and timeclock functions. And your SOL if you have a MAC.

Honestly, when is Target going to "enter the digital age" and update the damn software to work with something OTHER than IE? My IE is so slow, it's not even funny! Seriously, I "opened" it prior to starting to type this and it's STILL not loaded!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I know it's frustrating - eHR doesn't even work that well from the store. I feel bad for the team members who are computer literate, and the program is just not user friendly.

I open mine....then go fix a cup of coffee.

Mine still probably wouldn't be open....it's seriously THAT BAD!!! Then again, I guess when I'm running it on a 10 year old desktop, I can't expect much~LOL!

I've seriously "launched" it, gone to get a cup of coffee, to the bathroom, come back and it STILL hasn't been completely loaded!!!

I open mine....then go fix a cup of coffee.

Mine still probably wouldn't be open....it's seriously THAT BAD!!! Then again, I guess when I'm running it on a 10 year old desktop, I can't expect much~LOL!

I've seriously "launched" it, gone to get a cup of coffee, to the bathroom, come back and it STILL hasn't been completely loaded!!!

Like trying to download graphics back in the days of dialup.

With the "no schedule over the phone" policy, it would be nice if the max self service portion of eHR would work from home. If TM's could see their schedule from home, it would probably help.

Be that as it may, most TM's look at the hardcopy schedule off the clock in the store and nothing has ever been said about off the clock task.

eHR is a pain...reminds me of the school server for HCC, but that might even be better. It's unfortunate that it only works through IE but even that is not my main problem. Just about every time I try to reach eHR from work (gave up on using it from home, since the main areas i try to access are unavailable from home?), I end up locked out of my account for some unknown reason. I'm tired of resetting the password through that red phone!

For Chrome and Firefox on a PC, you can add an IETab extension.

I use a mac though and the user agent switching doesn't work. I haven't tried it in FFox in a while, but I know in Safari once you click ehr, it forces a new window/tab open and that tab doesn't have the user agent switched. Such a pain. I found something that works though. Just go to http://cloudinternetexplorer.com/ Not the fastest thing in the world, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back