• Thread starter mxrbook
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 793
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mxrbook

Anyone having trouble with eHR today? I can log in okay with Chrome, Firefox and IE but when I click on an option (such as View Pay Statement), nothing happens.

Yeah sometimes this happens to me next to the address bar when you are logged into eHr on IE there is a little icon that looks like a broken piece of paper and when you put your mouse over it should say "Compatibility View" and when you turn it on it should turn blue and that should fix the problem...If not refresh until it does but sometimes it just doesn't load...ironically it works better at TM kiosk than home Lol

Last edited:
We recently had issues with eHR at my store. All of the MAX services were down (due to the rollout of MyTime, I believe), but pay statements, etc. were also not working.

I've been having this problem the past few days. I found that the links in the main frame (opposed to those in the sidebar) work. There's a link to view pay statements there. The sidebar's frame seems to be having some sort of issues. If I try to use it too much, I end up with two sidebar menus on top of each other. It's weird. They're taking steps backward, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back