Archived ehr mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do it, I may have been using a different browser though. If you download the Firefox, Opera or Dolphin browsers they should all have options to change the "User Agent". Change it to IE6 to tell your phone to act like Internet Explorer when visiting websites, that should do the trick. You can change the user agent in the stock browser but it seems you can't turn it to IE6.

I owb an EVO. Using it now as I write this and the mobile site does not show up nor is there an option for it in my user cobtrol panel on this site.

yeah, nothing has a IE 6 user agent so far........

I used the (modified) stock browser in CM7 which had an IE option I believe. I do know I had it working just fine on my phone. (Nexus S).

I'm back on stock os/browser now and it looks like its not as easy, doh. If you download the Dolphin HD browser then go into Settings->Dolphin Settings->User Agent->Custom then enter the following as your user agent: "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; en-US)" it appears to work. You can change your user agent in the stock browser but you can only select from a few options, not enter your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back