Archived eHR myTime Self Service says I cannot add VAC hours because I still have VAC Payout Balance. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because of the crappy hours this week, I want to pad my hours so my paycheck and my avarage don't go even lower, but the system says that because of my Vacation Pay out balance. Anybody know what to proceed from here?

You should be able to use your payout hours instead of regular vacation. You lose your payout at the end of the year if you don't use it by then and if you still have regular vacation at the end of the year, it turns into payout.

Edit: If you have 0 payout balance, talk to your HR.

So because of the crappy hours this week, I want to pad my hours so my paycheck and my avarage don't go even lower, but the system says that because of my Vacation Pay out balance. Anybody know what to proceed from here?
I ran into this a couple months ago. You will have to use your vacation pay out hours and then do a separate request using your vacation/PT hours If you need to use both for one pay period.

You may have to have your HR person do it if you don't have enough hrs in in pay out balance. I couldn't get mine to accept both pay out & non pay out. Even under separate requests. HR can. But you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back