Archived eHR not letting me complete w2 form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My orientation was 2 days ago, today was my first work day. After work I set up my password on a computer with someone from HR and when we tried to click the link to complete w-2 forms, and everything else, a screen popped up that said "access denied". It happened over and over so she said to try it at home. Well, it keeps happening. I'm getting really annoyed. Has anyone experienced this?

Give it a day or two. Sometimes it takes a few days for the system to catch up with new hires, even when we aren't having outage problems.

There's no paycheck issues if you delay in filling out your tax forms. You'll still get paid as scheduled.

Thanks... I'm hoping that's the case. I'm going to keep checking until I work again the 29th, but right now I'm really annoyed and paranoid

Now I'm worried... since my number was in the pic... could someone use it or sometihng? ughhh i didn't pay attention

Now I'm worried... since my number was in the pic... could someone use it or sometihng? ughhh i didn't pay attention
I don't think anybody here is that much of a cunt, we may joke around and get into squabbles between each other but we're not about to do shit like that to someone. Just keep an eye on your stuff for a while under the case someone does.

What would they be able to do? Now i'm worried. I also posted it in a group on another website and I know over 200 people at least saw my post

I removed the picture but it was up like 4.5 hours

so if someone was an asshole and has the number do they have access to my eHR and so on? I just started today too... now I feel fucking stupid.

Last edited:
If it was your social security, which I'm guessing it was, unfortunately a number of things from finding out who you are and setting up credit cards and the like. Again, I don't think anybody here would do anything like that but just keep an eye out for suspicious activities in your bank account.

yeah it was, i deleted it. i fucking hate reddit in general but I was so pissed I asked on there. Now I'm so worried.

Just checked the reddit post, looks like it was just their employee #. In that case you're better off than if it was your SSN. With your TM # it's mostly what your HR members would have access to.

I don't know what that stands for, I just started today.

I really hope no one was shitty enough to take the number, and I'm so paranoid right now. I wasn't even paying attention when I posted it because I was so pissed.

So if someone from human resources took it, and now has it, what could they see?

I don't know what that stands for, I just started today.
Ahh sorry, HRTM is Human Resources Team Member. And if HR were to look your information up, they would have contact information, address, and if a standard HR employee can get it without needing permission, your social security.

Well that sucks. Are a lot of people employed as HR? I'm so paranoid now omg. Sorry to be annoying.. just genuinely upset and concerned. I saw on Imgur the picture had like 55 views. Is the post still up?

Nope, it said you deleted it. Most stores have a team of 2-4 HR employees I believe, so a regular employee would have been much more likely to see it. And don't worry about coming off as annoying, I would hate it if anything bad happened.

Not just any HRTM can see your info. Only corporate HR employees and the HR team from your own store can look up your number. I believe that your STL can also do this as well.

Ok cool. Thanks, it would just really suck if someone were to use it to see my SSN and personal info. Just creepy and upsetting lol. I'm gonna try not to worry too much I'm so anxious right now.

Not just any HRTM can see your info. Only corporate HR employees and the HR team from your own store can look up your number. Your STL can also do this as well.

Ok so I should be good? They have 0 access to it unless they're corporate or at my own store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back