EHR not working from home

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sher

I don't even get a message. The loading circle just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning in chrome, then eventually it stopes and tells me the site can't be reached.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
I don't even get a message. The loading circle just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning in chrome, then eventually it stopes and tells me the site can't be reached.

I got the same thing in Internet Explorer. It won't even connect to eHR.

Try targetpayandbenefits.com that may work. I got the spinning circle in ehr via target.com on my iPad. So, I went to that site & got my info. I was getting the hertz car discounts in another thread.

lovecats

Free At Last!
Try targetpayandbenefits.com that may work. I got the spinning circle in ehr via target.com on my iPad. So, I went to that site & got my info. I was getting the hertz car discounts in another thread.

How do you get to eHR thru there? I go there and just can't find it.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member

Try going through targetpayandbenefits.com, then go to my discounts/perks. Then login into ehr from there. I know it's weird way. It worked when another member was unable to see their check.

lovecats

Free At Last!

Try going through targetpayandbenefits.com, then go to my discounts/perks. Then login into ehr from there. I know it's weird way. It worked when another member was unable to see their check.
Ok, still can't get in. It has a section under financial that has a see your paycheck (or something like that) and a link to eHR but when you click on that it just takes you to Target.com. I just got it to work with IE11 but this is not working for me. There is no section that says my discount/perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.