Archived Electronics - GTAV Reservation Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Quick question for all you electronics pros:

as anyone else noticed a problem with their GTAV reservation cards for ps3 and 360 having note on the back that says 'Do Not Sell After 3/31/13'? A guest just pointed this out to me today, and since we don't have an electronics TL right now, no one in the store can give me a solid answer on this. Is this a misprint? Was there something we should have done to request newer versions of the cards prior to them going on ad? Will the cards being out of date cause the reservations to not go though? And will there be any problems getting them the $5 gift card when they come to purchase the game?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't looked at our cards in awhile, but if I remember correctly, GTA had an original release date of March and then was pushed back. The cards are fine.

Their fine they were just printed with the original release date. Their was something on the electronic champion news months ago stating too keep them on the floor until a week before the new release date

Our reservation cards never go to the back. A vast majority of them go back on MIRs, and the ones that don't get processed out by receiving.

They need to be pulled from the floor one week before the release date of GTA V

And backstocked in the backroom for 6 years.

Shouldn't be in the Backroom because they drop in the MIR pulls on the same week of the release.

If that's the case at your store then your lucky. I have cards from 8 months to a year ago still. The receiver has to request mir's for them sometimes because it gets to the point I run out of the space I have allocated for them.

They need to be pulled from the floor one week before the release date of GTA V

And backstocked in the backroom for 6 years.

Shouldn't be in the Backroom because they drop in the MIR pulls on the same week of the release.

If that's the case at your store then your lucky. I have cards from 8 months to a year ago still. The receiver has to request mir's for them sometimes because it gets to the point I run out of the space I have allocated for them.

Throw them away. No reason to wait around for corporate to drop an MIR. Also throw away any old restaurant cards or big box cards. Once they drop off planogram just chuck them if they don't get pulled in the MIR's the following week.

edit: the only cards to keep are the visa/amex gift cards. They are re-used and the counts actually matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back