Archived Elusive SAP #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdhdstpchl

Watching it all
Please help!

Noticed we are running low on trailer seals (for the sweep) and have been on SAP for 3 days trying to find the number. I found the trailer seals for the DC, but I need the store ones.

We are down to 2 seals after closing this week's sweep.

On workbench, there maybe something under security devices. That list has all items for security devices for the sales floor. I can t remember if the seals are on it.
Uline is a one of manufacturer for the seals. There maybe a name on the seal, try searching for that,

There should be a PDF hiding on workbench somewhere under logistics outbound that tells you the process of doing a sweep. In that it should have the SAP# you seek. Otherwise you can do a my support for an unknown SAP#.

There are 2 different items on SAP, S0015 are yellow & S0016 are white. Both look exactly the same, just different colors. We've been using the yellow ones at our store, and haven't had any problems with the DC.

There are 2 different items on SAP, S0015 are yellow & S0016 are white. Both look exactly the same, just different colors. We've been using the yellow ones at our store, and haven't had any problems with the DC.
We have a box of white ones. I was really looking for the ones with TGT1234567 but I did send a message to MySupport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back