Archived SAP# help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the following
- hanging label holders that hook to wire shelving at guest service
- red tags for defective equipment

#1: wut? ASANTS, we have nothing close to wire shelving near the service desk, and why would we put shelf labels on them?

2#: ask your PMT, he probably will be excited that someone wants red tags rather than piling broken shit outside his office lol

Sorry there’s weren’t the answers you were looking for

The label label holders I think you are looking for are PR001. However, they are on the list of items currently not available on SAP until further notice.

I'm looking for the following
- hanging label holders that hook to wire shelving at guest service
- red tags for defective equipment
It’s the same ones used in the travel aisle with the baskets. It’s a couple clips and the strip slides on

Also used in the checklane drink cooler cases.
Those are technically supposed to be supplied by the vendor who owns the cooler but the ones target offers aren’t the ones I’m talking about. I’m pretty sure the ones you’re referring too are the single label holders with two loop style hooks that hold it to the grate. The ones for baskets are clips that’s hold a more traditional style label holder that allows you to use label strips and not single labels

Those are technically supposed to be supplied by the vendor who owns the cooler but the ones target offers aren’t the ones I’m talking about. I’m pretty sure the ones you’re referring too are the single label holders with two loop style hooks that hold it to the grate. The ones for baskets are clips that’s hold a more traditional style label holder that allows you to use label strips and not single labels

In my experience, those clips work for shit. Every single one has broken off my travel baskets so now we use the single label holders.

In my experience, those clips work for shit. Every single one has broken off my travel baskets so now we use the single label holders.
Weird I’ve never had an issue but I can see that. They don’t seem super durable

Weird I’ve never had an issue but I can see that. They don’t seem super durable

I think guests at my store use their shopping carts as bumper cars a lot. Between broken up basedeck label strips holders and endcap end decks that get torn away from the gondola, it's a wonder no one gets hurt. And small children who tug and play with everything within their grasp, breaking it with abandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back