• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, TBR will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Formina Sage

Employee discount not working

I recently tried to make an online purchase. I've linked my team member number to my target account, tried putting it in as a promo code, and everything, but it keeps telling me that it doesn't exist. I can use my discount in stores, but what I want is online only, so its really inconvenient. I've checked and the item is something the discount should cover. Do you guys know what I'm doing wrong or what I could do to fix it? Thank you!

What is the item and are you putting the 00's before your employee number or starting with the first non zero #?
Are you paying with a red card or target gift card?
I've tried putting the employee discount on all sorts of items, things I know it should work on, and I've tried with and without the zeros. I'm paying using a giftcard

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Discount will work with target gift cards only.
and redcard!
I've tried putting the employee discount on all sorts of items, things I know it should work on, and I've tried with and without the zeros. I'm paying using a giftcard
contact target guest service and they can help add the discount to the account.

I recently tried to make an online purchase. I've linked my team member number to my target account, tried putting it in as a promo code, and everything, but it keeps telling me that it doesn't exist. I can use my discount in stores, but what I want is online only, so its really inconvenient. I've checked and the item is something the discount should cover. Do you guys know what I'm doing wrong or what I could do to fix it? Thank you!
Try it as a promo code with 12 digits. Just add zero's at the beginning until you get to 12 or try it without the zeros.