Sales Floor End of Life batches

Even though the product isn't discontinued. Even though the home is full. Still has to be pulled. Even though after I pulled 10 out if the backroom. Then i get a whole case on the truck. Why all the sudden urgency?

Even though the product isn't discontinued. Even though the home is full. Still has to be pulled. Even though after I pulled 10 out if the backroom. Then i get a whole case on the truck. Why all the sudden urgency?
You want to sell it at the full price before it goes clearance . But also will be less clearance for you to pull if you already do the eol

It’s a liability and has a higher chance of being sold on the floor

It has a home and location. Why force push it out just to have it sit on an endcap that may not be close to the home? It isn't discontinued.

Isn't every product a liability then?

It has a home and location. Why force push it out just to have it sit on an endcap that may not be close to the home? It isn't discontinued.

Isn't every product a liability then?
Some items don’t show I’m MyWork or they are “soon discontinue”. Either way you need to sell it.

Personally I don't see the need for it, at least in food. If you're pulling your 1 for 1s consistently the shelf and any other locations will be full. It's not going to move any faster until it's marked down.

It will be faster to ticket as clearance if it does go down, but on the flip side, sometimes [in the past] an item merge will make the item active, again.

Can also be a way to fill empty space when a fill group is going to be in transition -PTM.

It will be faster to ticket as clearance if it does go down, but on the flip side, sometimes [in the past] an item merge will make the item active, again.

Can also be a way to fill empty space when a fill group is going to be in transition -PTM.
Yeah it’s not really a term anymore but once an aisle goes MPG it’s able to be broken and you should flex all the disco into the the aisle.

Back