End of Seasonal

Well I finally got my seasonal talk with my ETL and.... I'm not being kept on. 😪 Kind of disappointed lol, I kind of liked the job. My last day is the end of this month, but my ETL couldn't stress enough how much she liked me and how she wanted me to reapply later this year when more hours come to the FOS. My availability will certainly be more flexible at the end of my school year and during the summer, so who knows, maybe I'll come back. But for now, it's been nice knowing you guys, thanks for all the help over the past few months! 😄

i was in the same situation last year! i applied seasonal for the 2019-2020 holidays and they didn't keep me on. i didn't have a big availability at the time cuz i'm still in school but i reapplied in may of 2020 and had an open availability for the summer and they kept me this year lol good luck :)

Before I forget, and I do that frequently, a question for the p-fresh frozen folks. Our local store has MP ice cream in the oblong tubs with different pricing for different flavors. Strange marketing. Also, they carry the old school squarish rectangularish treated cardboard containers, IIRC van and choc. See, I do know some internet acronyms! The retro-look perhaps?

Back