Archived Entertainment fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know how to get the shelves for the new release endcaps in the entertainment department. I have several that have broken pushers. If anyone know the part number and cost, I would be gratefully. Thanks.

I need to know how to get the shelves for the new release endcaps in the entertainment department. I have several that have broken pushers. If anyone know the part number and cost, I would be gratefully. Thanks.

I dont know the part number off hand but there should be a barcode on the shelf at the back side of the shelf (im not sure if you can order just the pushers seperatly) also remember the top shelf is a slightly different fixture than the rest so make sure you order the right one for where you need

FYI those new release entertainment shelves with the pushers are supposed to be taken down as of last year. We recently got a message about it from corporate as well, which is when our store ordered more of the standard entertainment shelving units (30 inchers). This goes for both NR1 and NewBooks POGs.

I personally like it a lot better. While they don't hold as much as the pushers did, you can now fit all those pesky 2-wide DVDs and those fat movie combo packs much easier.

FYI those new release entertainment shelves with the pushers are supposed to be taken down as of last year. We recently got a message about it from corporate as well, which is when our store ordered more of the standard entertainment shelving units (30 inchers). This goes for both NR1 and NewBooks POGs.

I personally like it a lot better. While they don't hold as much as the pushers did, you can now fit all those pesky 2-wide DVDs and those fat movie combo packs much easier.

The NR endcap was supposed to keep it's pusher shelves, it was just the old clear blu-ray style ones that were supposed to be removed. At least that is what the message boards at my store came down with.

The NR endcap was supposed to keep it's pusher shelves, it was just the old clear blu-ray style ones that were supposed to be removed. At least that is what the message boards at my store came down with.
Are you talking about those fixtures that are down every section of blu ray? So blu-rays are supposed to be on standard shelves now, the same as DVD ones?

I am so confused. I must of interpreted that message board completely differently (as did all those above me).

this is how I interpreted it, it said the anti sweep plexiglass fixtures, didnt say anything about pushers, thats what my store took out and kept the 2 pusher endcaps. as for the double wide movies just take a screw driver and remove one of the dividers

I ordered new ones in January and they've yet to come in. I hate those fixtures, in my store at least, they look terrible and they break often. I wish we could get rid of them.

Yeah, direction was to take down all the old anti-sweep fixtures if you still had them. They were supposed to be removed over a year ago when all of entertainment transitioned to the "worlds" set up. It looks so much better without. They're just screwed onto regular shelves. NR1 and Kids NR keep the high capacity shelves. Our high capacity shelves never break, but we don't overfill them. I do have to reapply label strip holders ever once in a while. And I did have to order a replacement shelf once because someone kept throwing away the dop divider when I would take it off while there was a dual packed dvd up top. If I remember when I go in tonight I will get you the part number. You can't order the dividers by themselves to my knowledge. AX1510 and AX1511 are the shelves I think, but I'm probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back