Archived Entertainment Wall Screens Ridiculously Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently had that new Entertainment 8-screen monstrosity installed in our store, and the feed just activated, but it is ridiculously loud (I have to shout in order to be heard). Does anyone have any idea how to turn the volume down? I tried a remote for the TVs, but that didn't change anything.

Ask your PMT. With the old entertainment TVs, the volume was controlled by a knob offstage. We still have the knob in our electronics stockroom, but I don't know if it works with the new TVs.

That Fifth Harmony song though...Don't know why you'd ever want that turned down. /sarcasm

In all seriousness, fuck that display so hard. Looks nice, but goddamn does it make my head full of terrible music for long stretches of time.

Like knownothing said, there was a knob somewhere. We had a similar problem, not sure who fixed it or how though.

Ours is under a basedeck on the back wall of MMB.

Ask your PMT, they'd know for sure.

Last edited:
That Fifth Harmony song though...Don't know why you'd ever want that turned down. /sarcasm

In all seriousness, fuck that display so hard. Looks nice, but goddamn does it make my head full of terrible music for long stretches of time.

Like knownothing said, there was a knob somewhere. We had a similar problem, not sure who fixed it or how though.
Stop watching the tv and get to work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work.

Seriously though, I can tell you the order the various ads play in. kids bop, 5th harmony, sia, fandango...

I ended up calling CSC, who gave me the number for the company who puts them up, who sent an e-mail to my PMT. He got it turned down. :D

Tried following the instructions the guy gave me over the phone, but I was too worried about breaking something.

You tune them out after a while. Sometimes you might catch something you do like and get to see it again and again and again.

"I don't want your suffering. I don't want your future!"

This is one of the many reasons why I've never wanted to learn electronics.
I never did either.

I was told "It's black friday and we need another body" 2 years ago and I haven't left apart from the occasional POG or Hardlines shifts. The hours are nice and I get to learn everything here so no complaints

You tune them out after a while. Sometimes you might catch something you do like and get to see it again and again and again.

"I don't want your suffering. I don't want your future!"
Scrambled eggsssss oooohhh scrambled eggssss lol

Stop watching the tv and get to work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work.

Seriously though, I can tell you the order the various ads play in. kids bop, 5th harmony, sia, fandango...

Fifth Harmony's song is now an injoke between some of our team members, and we sing the chorus when punching in, during huddle, etc. We all hate it with every fiber of our being though.

I also can't stand the pronounciation of "liberry" when the kid says it that's one thing, but the adult? Come on. I went to college to teach kids proper English, so this drives me insane.

Don't forget Meghan Trainor. Ugh, how not to get a boyfrien .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back