Archived Entire flow/backroom team protesting outside our store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you call the hotline, all they do is forward the crap to your hretl. dont do it. you will be targeted. ;)

If it is something that they can be sued about then it does not go directly to the HRETL. It goes to headquarters. But that's the only exception.

You are correct about that!
I had an etl-log who would ride the wave up a little around the racetrack & waving a stick at flow tm's for 2 days. The lod was his drinking buddy. I reported to hr because I wasn't sure if it was a violation of policy. The etl-log stopped doing it after that.

I thought that wave had to be 2 hands on the bars to accelerate? How did he wave a stick at them? :D

I thought the hotline is supposed to be confidential. How do they know who you are?

The call is recorded & played back to leadership.
Pretty sure someone would recognize your voice or, if you've brought up issues to them, you'd be suspect.

The call is recorded & played back to leadership.
Pretty sure someone would recognize your voice or, if you've brought up issues to them, you'd be suspect.

How is that confidential?! They should be given a transcript of the call, not the recording itself.

There is also a form you can fill out online at www.letusknow-target.com. Even then they can track your IP address with the one you log in with on eHR from home. If you're really paranoid you can use a free proxy to mask your IP.

It works the same way as the calling. They get forwarded what you write. Although I don't think they give a recording. I wrote mine and they had what I wrote and my coworker talked about his and they had a transcript of his. Plus we knew our leadership also called in and they never figured out who it was, even though they tried to fight us tooth and nail to diverge that information. He had a distinct voice...

I also anonymously emailed the Group Food person who was paying a visit the day after but that's another story... They didn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back