Entitled CB Shames Target Manager

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place for this. just saw it and it got me worked up a bit.

Apparently there's a Twitter EA (entitled..) who thinks that calling the police on a poor Target manager is a good idea to get an unwarranted massive discount.

Local sportswriter called him out on his BS.

That poor journalist can't afford to see a dentist. But, I guess he can afford a lawyer to take this idiotic case to court. Where a sensible judge will throw it out. Cost to journalist... More than the original toothbrush cost. Cost to Target, nothing but some free publicity. Cost to Tori, little besides the bullshit of dealing with another ignorant guest.

Last edited:
Tori's facial expression is an absolute mood though. Like I know he probably video-recorded and saved that as like a "haha I got her!" moment but really it just makes everyone side with her.

Someone in that thread pointed out that he had a rare card in there worth $320. Would have paid for a trip to the dentist.

I looked at his Instagram and he's a wannabe influencer. He @ OralB in his tweet, too, probably hoping they'd send him a free one for "exposure."

Please, local store, hire him and make him deal with ... himself at GS for a month. He'll STFU then.

That is a little bit crazy. Must be nice to have money to throw at some stranger who's only hardship is dealing with a douchey customer, which come on, we've all been there.

I empathize with Tori but 16 grand?

Back