Error

Should I reach out to a high level when I felt like an issue I brought up to a TL was not resolved? I was working closing shift as ofo’s and my colleague who was log that night was not willing to split the work when dealing with pulling the ofos in the cooler and freezer. She told me that the same TL I reached out, asked her to focus on the non carry forward and epicks. Which does not make sense when the ofo’s was pretty heavy and as log during the closing when there’s no epicks you help out with ofo’s because non carry forward does not affect ofo’s. I realized that she spent more time than usual, so when I was doing pulling ofo’s in the cooler for about a good 3 hours. I approach her because I was about to go on my 46 lunch, and ask her if she done with non carry toward she said yes and so, I asked if she can help with market ofo’s. She told me I didn’t do anything and that it was not her job, that I didn’t touch the frozen ofo’s which I told her I asked someone who closed from market offered to help with those ofos. Instead of arguing I talk to the TL that night. The TL arranges a meeting with all of us. She admitted to being petty just to get back at me for her friend which I had no clue her friend felt resentment towards me because it was never brought up by that person. That friend of hers always said hi and was nice towards me. She brought up a misunderstood “incidence” really nothing that happened months ago. She sat there at the meeting rolling her eyes and I felt in shocked I just sat there. Instead of correcting her for putting her personal feelings towards me with work the TL didn’t do anything at all but listen. I feel like this person would do this again to not me but others. At the end of the day we’re working as a team and we’re adults.

What results are you looking for?
What you had there was a STU (seek to understand) meeting also known as a WTFIHN (what the fuck is happening now) meeting.
You got your say, they got their say, and the TL listened.
That's really all that should happen.
The TL is talking to the people above them if they think anything else needs to be done (they can't do jack on their own) or they will be talking to one side or the other about acting like grownups.
In a big company like Spot it doesn't happen overnight.

Should I reach out to a high level when I felt like an issue I brought up to a TL was not resolved? I was working closing shift as ofo’s and my colleague who was log that night was not willing to split the work when dealing with pulling the ofos in the cooler and freezer. She told me that the same TL I reached out, asked her to focus on the non carry forward and epicks. Which does not make sense when the ofo’s was pretty heavy and as log during the closing when there’s no epicks you help out with ofo’s because non carry forward does not affect ofo’s. I realized that she spent more time than usual, so when I was doing pulling ofo’s in the cooler for about a good 3 hours. I approach her because I was about to go on my 46 lunch, and ask her if she done with non carry toward she said yes and so, I asked if she can help with market ofo’s. She told me I didn’t do anything and that it was not her job, that I didn’t touch the frozen ofo’s which I told her I asked someone who closed from market offered to help with those ofos. Instead of arguing I talk to the TL that night. The TL arranges a meeting with all of us. She admitted to being petty just to get back at me for her friend which I had no clue her friend felt resentment towards me because it was never brought up by that person. That friend of hers always said hi and was nice towards me. She brought up a misunderstood “incidence” really nothing that happened months ago. She sat there at the meeting rolling her eyes and I felt in shocked I just sat there. Instead of correcting her for putting her personal feelings towards me with work the TL didn’t do anything at all but listen. I feel like this person would do this again to not me but others. At the end of the day we’re working as a team and we’re adults.
What do you expect, Target thrives on a High School Drama workplace, Corporate won’t do shit and neither will the SD. Glad I’m no longer there, Some of thr TL’s in my department tried to give me shit after I put in my 2 weeks, They should be thankful I didn’t cuss them out because I was about ready to. They all wonder why employees mostly the good don’t stick around for long and etc.

Back