Archived Eternal hopelessness

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay an hour after your shift
Not following how to do this without being coached.
I get coached if i do not stay extra. My boss finally admitted today that I work at an entire different level then any logistics team member. He loves coming into a clean plate when i stay late.
Same here, but if they want me to work until a certain time, they need to schedule me till that time.
They want me to work until I finish my workload. If I finish at scheduled time then cool I can go, but if there is more to do then i got to stay.

Why are you waiting until January? There's nothing to stop you from looking for something else starting today. You've been saying for the past 6 to 9 months that you either need to start looking or are going to start looking, but here you are, back to "I'll wait a couple of more months." Seriously...only you can decide to make things better for yourself. If you are content with being unhappy, then you're on the right path. But if you really want to change your situation, then stop making excuses and do it.

If you don't stay for thanksgiving or xmas will they mark you as non rehireable? I ask because I know future employers will check up on this and that is what worries me the most.

They want me to work until I finish my workload. If I finish at scheduled time then cool I can go, but if there is more to do then i got to stay.
They can't make you stay. If you finish early, can you leave early?

Why are you waiting until January? There's nothing to stop you from looking for something else starting today. You've been saying for the past 6 to 9 months that you either need to start looking or are going to start looking, but here you are, back to "I'll wait a couple of more months." Seriously...only you can decide to make things better for yourself. If you are content with being unhappy, then you're on the right path. But if you really want to change your situation, then stop making excuses and do it.

If you don't stay for thanksgiving or xmas will they mark you as non rehireable? I ask because I know future employers will check up on this and that is what worries me the most.

Not if you work out your two weeks. Nothing I ever agreed to when I was hired 2 1/2 years ago ever said I couldn't quit during fourth quarter.

Not if you work out your two weeks. Nothing I ever agreed to when I was hired 2 1/2 years ago ever said I couldn't quit during fourth quarter.

Yeah, finish out your two weeks, and leave on good terms. - no stealing, etc. You should be ok.

They can't make you stay. If you finish early, can you leave early?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back