Ethics violation?

Hello, advice needed for a friend still working for spot but too afraid to ask on here. So here is the scenario; an exec left up for 2 days contemplated corrective action for multiple team members on a computer screen. Team members observed this left up on the screen. This was a sign & label pc and not the new chromeboxes that kick you off. What course of action should they take if any?

If your friend can report this to the hotline anonymously in a non-traceable manner, it might be worth a try, since this is a very serious violation, but whether or not Spot would act on the complaint beyond a slap on the wrist, or at all, is anyone’s guess. Protecting their job is the first priority for your friend and I would imagine that if anyone in leadership discovers who reported this, their life at work will not be a happy one. In former days I would have said speak to a trusted ETL or the STL, but at this point with all the culture and leadership changes, I wouldn’t advise anyone to risk their job on the chance that a leader at Spot would do the right thing and back them up, unfortunately. Good luck to your friend.

It is a violation on Ecolab compliance visits.
Ecolab has no Authority they just conduct a pre visit to make sure we’d pass a real visit from the labor department, osha, the state or any other regulatory visit. I assume is a privacy issue with the labor department

Back