Archived ETL benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that ETL have every other weekend off is this true ? Also how about taking a day or two off does anyone know how that works for ETLs also

The store I work at all of the LODs are basically split up and rotate weekends. That's the STL, ETLs and SR TLs. That's pretty much the norm in my district. Dayside team leads also rotate weekends, along with certain TMs

Our overnight leadership has a little bit different set up but that's by choice. Their set up is not the norm. Overnight TLs work 4-10 hour shifts, while the ETLs work 4-how ever many hour shifts. Set schedules, Saturday-Tuesday and Tuesday-Friday. I personally like their set up.

I read somewhere that ETL have every other weekend off is this true ? Also how about taking a day or two off does anyone know how that works for ETLs also

Yes, ETLs generally rotate weekends depending on the store. If you need a day off, you'd have to arrange it with the STL so they can adjust the LOD schedule accordingly.

It is flexible though. During November.December some districts have their leadership work every weekend. You will also be expected to be flexible when your peers take vacations and pick up their weekends. And they will do the same for you. Big visit and its your day off? Be prepared to come in... Of course it does depend on your STL. Some really do believe in work/life balance. Others believe Target comes before everything and everyone. You will forget who your family and friends are.

I'm currently very happy with my rotation. I'm ETL Logistics at a PFresh. I mostly early shifts (because of the processes in my workcenter) during the week. Fridays, I have to close once every 6 weeks and I always have Tuesdays off.

Of course, you have to come in when you have a big visit, or when the business needs dictate, but you earn comp days. Those days you can use at a later date rather than using one of your paid vacation days. These are also earned when you work on a Holiday since you won't get a holiday shift differential. I love it. Sometimes I have to stay later, but if everything is going well, I can leave early if I so choose. I generally work between 46-50 hours a week.

Your a ETL log and have to work a close? How small is your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back